Trainee Accountant Watch

samunited
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Im currently at college studying level 3 AAT i know apprenticeship dont fund level 4 so ill have to apply for an accountant because i know you have to be working in the workplace because its difficult to pass otherwise.
Does anybody know when i should start applying to accountant for trainee positions.
ppp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Where do you live?

Try all the recruitment websites such as reed, monster and totaljobs; maybe send letters to all the local accountants seeing if they have any positions available or even get some accounting experience under your belt to enhance your employment prospects.

If experience is the problem try volunteering at same local charities they all have book keeper positions. Try do-it.oeg.uk if this is the issue.

Also I'm starting a AAT level three course in September do you think i would find it difficult without any accounting experience or knowledge. Would you advise starting on level two or going straight onto level three. I basically want to get the AAT under my belt in two years inseatd of three.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (329)
92.16%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (28)
7.84%

Watched Threads