Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What makes a good arse on a male: post your thoughts. watch

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend's is as flat as a pancake.....which is good, because judging by everybody else's responses here so far nobody else on here would be attracted to my boyfriend....and i don't want to suddenly be faced with competition

U_U

ReputationRep:
    Firm, smallish in size, not much hair on it too, at least no curly hair on the lower back leading to the arse crack
    I understand guys are hairier, but at least if they shaved off/waxed off the lower back hair it would be fine because if they bend down with their jeans fairly low, you would think they have a nice not very hairy arse

ReputationRep:
    Mine.

(Original post by S_123)
    Oh my gawwwd! :eek: It's like a girl's but...better. I don't know whether I love it or hate it :p:
    http://www.balletblack.co.uk/wpimages/e628.jpg
    Or on second thoughts, perhaps not.

ReputationRep:
    We need a "dat ass" picture.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend's bum is pretty perfect :coma:

It doesn't stick out too much but it's not completely flat. It's just a normal arse tbh. But just :sexface:

I'm tempting to post some pics of good arses but I fear I might slip into a coma so I'll resist :ninja:

I think we've established that it's hard to come up with an apt description :p:

ReputationRep:
    Muscle tone, smoothness, and tightness. I love a man with firm round buttcheeks with a sexy curve, you know the type of arse you just wanna grab, bite, lick and pound?! Emmanuel Ray has the best butt I have ever seen on a man, which triggered off a whole set of new words I came up with; buttacular, asstastic, fabularse lol what an amazing butt this gorgeous boy-man has! My girlfriend and I would fancy a threesome with Emmanuel Ray. Or maybe some of you *****es would like to join us?

Name:  emmanuelraynude05.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  58.6 KB

The last guy I was with had an incredible bum. It was neither too small or big, well defined, shaped and muscular. And felt amazing. As someone who doesn't really care about guy's bums, it was SO. GOOD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sicarius1992)
    I'm the man with 17 penises.
    Name:  JtL9j.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  14.9 KB
    What is this madness? :rolleyes:
    Attached Images

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2012
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.