Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

how do i know I have submitted GTTR application? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm confused. no website confused me as much as GTTR's till date. I have completed all sections of the application and marked them as complete as well. I have sent a reference request to my referee as well. Does it mean I've submitted my application and once the reference is received I can pay the fee and apply? How do I know I've submitted this application? please any help!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I wondered this too, as it doesn't actually give you any confirmation that your reference request as been sent. I actually clicked it again to make sure which apparently isn't a good idea as the referee then gets two sets of log in details!
    You'll get an email once your referee has agreed to provide the reference, and then you'll get another email when the referee has actually completed the reference and submitted it. You'll be told then that you can pay and your application will then be sent to your first choice.
    Where have you applied to, just out of interest?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.