Turn on thread page Beta

Things to do with new boyfriend... leeds edition watch

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend of a month is staying for a four day weekend - problem is he's the type that likes to do things and I usually work nights at weekends, so usually my weekend is slept away.

Any ideas of what to do with him? All my uni friends have gone home for Easter so I can't even introduce him to them/ go out with them.

There's only so much romping you can do! And I don't want to spend the entire weekend sat in the pub, just the two of us. He's a sociable lad, with my job... I'm less so.

Any ideas? He's not bringing his car this time so we're quite limited to Leeds!

I feel like such a prat asking this but I'm completely stumped.

ReputationRep:
    You could get the train to Ben Rhidding then walk from there to Ilkley Moore, have a day out there, go to the cow and calf pub for lunch then head back again.

ReputationRep:
    You could always take him out to dinner at alea on friday. They're having a burlesque night, thirty quid for dinner, two drinks and a five quid chip. Then theres always halo afterwards

ReputationRep:
    Could always do normal-ish things like go see a film, shopping or whatever. Not really specific to Leeds but still an option.

ReputationRep:
    The climbing centre is fun in Leeds. Not at all difficult for beginers to have a good time either!

ReputationRep:
    month old relationship from leeds. get pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    I would say to take a train or cab or something to a nearby place that is enjoyable to walk around. Me and my girlfriend can't hang out much since I'm off to college so when i do go back and we don't feel like shopping or staying home, we go to a nearby city and walk around, get ice cream/coffee, eat, things like that.

I have found that the quiet, peaceful things that you both do together is more enjoyable than shopping or a movie or something

ReputationRep:
    You could gor for a walk, depending on the weather. Roundhay park isn't far, Kirkstall's nice or a bus ride to Otley :yes: other than that why not watch a movie or something?

ReputationRep:
    I would say to take a train or cab or something to a nearby place that is enjoyable to walk around. Me and my girlfriend can't hang out much since I'm off to college so when i do go back and we don't feel like shopping or staying home, we go to a nearby city and walk around, get ice cream/coffee, eat, things like that.

I have found that the quiet, peaceful things that you both do together is more enjoyable than shopping or a movie or something

ReputationRep:
    umm take him to escape ? few decent things to do in their if the weathers crappy

ReputationRep:
    go to cockpit then let him put his **** in your pit

ReputationRep:
    Picnic in Hyde Park? Kirkstall Abbey? Go to the many museums Leeds has to offer?

Or you could do what me and my bf do all day, just sit in bed and watch TV.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys... we spent of the weekend shopping and then the rest of recovering with a hangover... Thanks for the advice!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.