Turn on thread page Beta

I need a new (+amazing) mascara.. HELP :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unicornsoncrack)
    Definitely lancome virtuose if i can afford it, best i've ever had!:

but mostly i can't afford it so go for maxfactor false lash effect and everyone thinks i have false lashes on hahaha:

Where did you get the max factor one from!?!! I used to use that and it was my favourite one EVER but I cant seem to find it ANY shops anymore

ReputationRep:
    I use a cheap (well not super cheap, some Rimmel curves one) and then go over my lashes with Max Factor False Lash Effect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *twinkletoes*)
    Where did you get the max factor one from!?!! I used to use that and it was my favourite one EVER but I cant seem to find it ANY shops anymore
    boots mostly-they were doing a really good deal for a while but you can get it in superdrug a wilkinsons too

ReputationRep:
    dior show oversize volume

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unicornsoncrack)
    boots mostly-they were doing a really good deal for a while but you can get it in superdrug a wilkinsons too

Thanks! I think I got mine from boots when it first came on on offer so I will have a look again!

ReputationRep:
    I use Estee Lauder's Magnascopic and it is superb!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewzee)
    i need help!!!! ow du get those smiley's up??? SOS
    the normal one is just : ) minus the space inbetween?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I saw it in boot's yesterday for £10.99 and you got a free smoky eye crayon thing with it.

ReputationRep:
    So far my favourite cheap-ish ones have all been from maybelline, colossal and falsies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xgeorgia)
    So far my favourite cheap-ish ones have all been from maybelline, colossal and falsies
    I like the colossal one too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolololol)
    I like the colossal one too
    Are you my long lost sister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    Are you my long lost sister?
    :eek:

I think so!

ReputationRep:
    Max Factor Falsh Lash effect. I haven't used anything else for 2 years - it's amazing. However, it is a bit fibre-y (if you know what I mean!) so maybe not great if you have sensitive eyes but other than that it's perfectimo!

ReputationRep:
    No7 exceptional definition is my favourite

ReputationRep:
    Max Factor ones are really good. At the moment I use Boots 17 waterproof mascara and it's very good considering it's cheap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-WOW)
    I saw it in boot's yesterday for £10.99 and you got a free smoky eye crayon thing with it.

Ah thank you!!! Its pay day tomorrow so I will be taking a trip to boot's lol x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ah thank you!!! Its pay day tomorrow so I will be taking a trip to boot's lol x
    I have been very tempted by it and now that I've read the reviews on here, I think I'll buy it this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-WOW)
    I have been very tempted by it and now that I've read the reviews on here, I think I'll buy it this week
    It is definitely worth it. It lasts ages as well!

ReputationRep:
    urban decaysupercurl mascara - £15
    clinique high impact mascara - £15
    Max factor false lash effect - £9 or 11?

They're all great if your lshes drop after you curl them then go for 1 or 3 especially though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    I've just started using Avon Supershock and I love it! So much better than anything else I've used, and its mega cheap on offer atm xx
    :yep: I've just started using it too...and love it

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.