Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need a new (+amazing) mascara.. HELP :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unicornsoncrack)
    Definitely lancome virtuose if i can afford it, best i've ever had!:

but mostly i can't afford it so go for maxfactor false lash effect and everyone thinks i have false lashes on hahaha:

Where did you get the max factor one from!?!! I used to use that and it was my favourite one EVER but I cant seem to find it ANY shops anymore

ReputationRep:
    I use a cheap (well not super cheap, some Rimmel curves one) and then go over my lashes with Max Factor False Lash Effect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *twinkletoes*)
    Where did you get the max factor one from!?!! I used to use that and it was my favourite one EVER but I cant seem to find it ANY shops anymore
    boots mostly-they were doing a really good deal for a while but you can get it in superdrug a wilkinsons too

ReputationRep:
    dior show oversize volume

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unicornsoncrack)
    boots mostly-they were doing a really good deal for a while but you can get it in superdrug a wilkinsons too

Thanks! I think I got mine from boots when it first came on on offer so I will have a look again!

ReputationRep:
    I use Estee Lauder's Magnascopic and it is superb!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewzee)
    i need help!!!! ow du get those smiley's up??? SOS
    the normal one is just : ) minus the space inbetween?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I saw it in boot's yesterday for £10.99 and you got a free smoky eye crayon thing with it.

ReputationRep:
    So far my favourite cheap-ish ones have all been from maybelline, colossal and falsies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xgeorgia)
    So far my favourite cheap-ish ones have all been from maybelline, colossal and falsies
    I like the colossal one too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolololol)
    I like the colossal one too
    Are you my long lost sister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    Are you my long lost sister?
    :eek:

I think so!

ReputationRep:
    Max Factor Falsh Lash effect. I haven't used anything else for 2 years - it's amazing. However, it is a bit fibre-y (if you know what I mean!) so maybe not great if you have sensitive eyes but other than that it's perfectimo!

ReputationRep:
    No7 exceptional definition is my favourite

ReputationRep:
    Max Factor ones are really good. At the moment I use Boots 17 waterproof mascara and it's very good considering it's cheap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-WOW)
    I saw it in boot's yesterday for £10.99 and you got a free smoky eye crayon thing with it.

Ah thank you!!! Its pay day tomorrow so I will be taking a trip to boot's lol x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ah thank you!!! Its pay day tomorrow so I will be taking a trip to boot's lol x
    I have been very tempted by it and now that I've read the reviews on here, I think I'll buy it this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-WOW)
    I have been very tempted by it and now that I've read the reviews on here, I think I'll buy it this week
    It is definitely worth it. It lasts ages as well!

ReputationRep:
    urban decaysupercurl mascara - £15
    clinique high impact mascara - £15
    Max factor false lash effect - £9 or 11?

They're all great if your lshes drop after you curl them then go for 1 or 3 especially though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    I've just started using Avon Supershock and I love it! So much better than anything else I've used, and its mega cheap on offer atm xx
    :yep: I've just started using it too...and love it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.