Turn on thread page Beta

What to wear to night beach party? (guy) watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend what to wear to a beach party. It'll be this Friday, so still likely moderately cold, and it'll probably be till like 1-2 AM, starting at around 6 PM.

I'm 6'1, brown hair, 17 years old, and my profile pic on here is a year old.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I'd go naked, but I do have a large penis and a lot of body hair.

ReputationRep:
    Cargo shorts, plain tee and a checked shirt over it. Standard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayh3m)
    Yeah, that was my first thought, but the shorts might be a bit cold at the beginning of April at 3AM?

ReputationRep:
    Don't be a pussy and man up : 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    Yeah, that was my first thought, but the shorts might be a bit cold at the beginning of April at 3AM?
    No, the beach is a bit cold at the beginning of April.

Instead of asking yourself what you should wear, maybe you should ask why on earth you're having a party on a beach at this time of year?

And wear shorts, or three quarters at least. Full length pants at a beach party look stupid...

ReputationRep:
    Cargo 3/4s then and a beanie hat seeing as you're worried about being cold.

But that is the basic formula ^^.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Cargo 3/4s then and a beanie hat seeing as you're worried about being cold.

But that is the basic formula ^^.
    Haha, my head'll be alright, I've got plenty of hair (although not ridiculously long games workshop worker hair )

My top half will be fine too, it's just I thought that any skin showing on the legs might get cold? (although the alcohol should help?) Especially if it starts raining.

Just saw this:

No, the beach is a bit cold at the beginning of April.

Instead of asking yourself what you should wear, maybe you should ask why on earth you're having a party on a beach at this time of year?

And wear shorts, or three quarters at least. Full length pants at a beach party look stupid...

It's not me that organised it. haha.

and yeah, kk, I may go for 3/4s actually.

What about full length rolled up?

ReputationRep:
    LOL ...... You only go to a beach party if you have abs!! Otherwise you look pathetic in just shorts and flip-flops ... The ladies wanna see ripped lads .. not a skinny shrimp in 3/4rs llooool

ReputationRep:
    This is along the lines of what I would wear bearing you said it's a cold-ish night beach party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insomnia)
    LOL ...... You only go to a beach party if you have abs!! Otherwise you look pathetic in just shorts and flip-flops ... The ladies wanna see ripped lads .. not a skinny shrimp in 3/4rs llooool
    Your social interaction at parties resolves solely on what your stomach looks like? That's sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    This is along the lines of what I would wear bearing you said it's a cold-ish night beach party.

looks so good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    Haha, my head'll be alright, I've got plenty of hair (although not ridiculously long games workshop worker hair )
    You lose most of your body heat through your head. A hat will stop that better than hair. You'll be fine in shorts. I'm assuming there'll be a fire or something?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't wear flip flops, your toes will fall off through hypothermia. Just wear "cargo" shorts, suitable trainers with ankle socks, a t-shirt and a hoodie.

As a general rule, as long as your upper body and feet are warm, then your legs should be ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)

OK that looks really good - OP follow this fashion guru!! ^^

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.