Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I recently got out of a relationship and I don't really know how to fill the void left in my life now, what would you suggest?

ReputationRep:
    dildo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man)
    dildo
    I said the void in my life, not my ass.

ReputationRep:
    Thought this was a programming thread till I read OP post.

Look for someone else?

ReputationRep:
    start with alcohol, a night out with friends. and then let time repair the void or until someone comes along to fill the void?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj5CY94s8mU

find someone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeeyMon)
    Thought this was a programming thread till I read OP post.

Look for someone else?
    So that's one responder who thought I was referring to anal sex and one who thought it's about the void routine - clearly I'm doing a great job with the clarity of my communication!

And I'm not really ready to look for someone else (yet), I was thinking of more practical things I can do to stop moping around and not knowing what to do with myself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    So that's one responder who thought I was referring to anal sex and one who thought it's about the void routine - clearly I'm doing a great job with the clarity of my communication!

And I'm not really ready to look for someone else (yet), I was thinking of more practical things I can do to stop moping around and not knowing what to do with myself...
    mountain climbing
    gym
    a lot of sweat going around
    sports in general
    listen to happy music - reggeton or rumbaton or only reggae

ReputationRep:
    Focus on things you enjoy, hobbies you have, friends etc.

ReputationRep:
    Do what half of the non-alpha males do your age.

ReputationRep:
    One word.

Chocolate. :yes:

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.