Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    :zomg: What about me!?! :unimpressed:

Sexy green eyyes aint good enough forr yaaa :yeah::teeth:

:talkhand:
    in the words of Shania Twain, That Don't Impress Me Much...

:dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewiseone)
    I nailed a white, british blonde haired, blue eyed girl a few years back.

I even got her to do the entire 'naughty-schoolgirl' outfit:
    hair tied up
    mini skirt
    white t shirt
    no bra

Props bro, props.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if you've ever watched Breakfast at Tiffany's but just have a look at the mismatch between a hot sexy white female and an ugly creepy asian male.

VS

ReputationRep:
    didnt some1 post similar thread 3 months ago?.

just ask them out and see what happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    in the words of Shania Twain, That Don't Impress Me Much...

:dance:

:puppyeyes:

:getmecoat:

I'll find someone one day...:blushing::bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    I think every time an Asian guy gets off the boat, he comes here and posts this crap.

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to TSR but I've seen quite a few of these kinds of threads. I don't know why so many Asian men think white women don't like them. I think this is a confidence issue rather than anything else. I'm a white British girl living in Japan and I like Asian men. My last boyfriend was Japanese.

Remember guys, at the end of the day, most women don't really care about race/colour/background etc. They just want a nice guy who they've got something in common with and respects them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky_elliott84)
    I'm new to TSR but I've seen quite a few of these kinds of threads. I don't know why so many Asian men think white women don't like them. I think this is a confidence issue rather than anything else. I'm a white British girl living in Japan and I like Asian men. My last boyfriend was Japanese.

Remember guys, at the end of the day, most women don't really care about race/colour/background etc. They just want a nice guy who they've got something in common with and respects them.
    He's referring to South Asian, but I wholeheartedly agree with the bit in bold, not sure why people dont comprehend this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    He's referring to South Asian, but I wholeheartedly agree with the bit in bold, not sure why people dont comprehend this...
    Are you gonna tap dat blad?

http://kaydubya.files.wordpress.com/...ndian-hair.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-my-diddy)
    Wait what?!...

ReputationRep:

http://kaydubya.files.wordpress.com/...ndian-hair.jpg
    You gonna tap this?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J8hUpQARXP...0/UglyGirl.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhhhhh shes bangin. Gal knows how to eat bruv. Clearly a fan of my chicken burger group.

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhhhhh shes bangin. Gal knows how to eat bruv. Clearly a fan of my chicken burger group.
    :rofl:

:ahee:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.