Turn on thread page Beta

Can't sleep and bored. watch

ReputationRep:
    What you guys up to?

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored too

ReputationRep:
    lying in bed, thinking about life, school, guy problems., how dumb i am...the usual :moon:

ReputationRep:
    gonna watch some Cleveland Show on 4OD with some snacks!

ReputationRep:
    Watching South Park and reading random threads on TSR... ah I hate staying up late when having to go to College later on :|

ReputationRep:
    Writing my dissertation.

Due at 9am.

Haven't even written conclusion or referencing.

The words FML apply here.

ReputationRep:
    Being bored! Stumbled across this site and posted a few threads :P Desperately wanting to sleep coz I have to be up early in the morning (damn doctors, damn ear infections!), but I have a screwed up sleep pattern AGAIN so I can't sleep

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored too, and watching an annoying re-run of America's Next Top Model. Shut up, Tyra!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty much doing all of the above: Cleveland Show, being bored, coursework, reading random TSR threads, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaretzi)
    Being bored! Stumbled across this site and posted a few threads :P Desperately wanting to sleep coz I have to be up early in the morning (damn doctors, damn ear infections!), but I have a screwed up sleep pattern AGAIN so I can't sleep
    Yeah, I have screwed up my sleep pattern as well. I used to sleep at 12 and wake up at 9am, now I sleep at 6am

Hope you get well soon with your ear infection mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.byrnie)
    I'm pretty much doing all of the above: Cleveland Show, being bored, coursework, reading random TSR threads, etc.
    I've never watched Cleveland, is it good? What's it about in a nutshell?

ReputationRep:
    Im waiting on my tea in an hour, then going to go for a run later on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xEndeavors)
    I'm bored too, and watching an annoying re-run of America's Next Top Model. Shut up, Tyra!
    lol, I watched only one episode of America's Next Top Model, where they had to walk in a kind of baloon. I think that was the start of the show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerbing)
    Im waiting on my tea in an hour, then going to go for a run later on!
    lol it takes you one hour to make tea? What kind of tea is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munchies-YumYum)
    I've never watched Cleveland, is it good? What's it about in a nutshell?
    It's an animated sitcom like Family Guy and American Dad but with a black family. It has its moments but I prefer AD and FG because the characters are funnier.

ReputationRep:
    lol it takes you one hour to make tea? What kind of tea is that?
    Tea/Dinner, the food kind lol. It's always at 6pm!

ReputationRep:
    It's an animated sitcom like Family Guy and American Dad but with a black family. It has its moments but I prefer AD and FG because the characters are funnier.
    Have you watched Phonebooth? It's on 4oD, very funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerbing)
    Tea/Dinner, the food kind lol. It's always at 6pm!
    I see lol what time do you sleep if you eat at 6am? : O

ReputationRep:
    Have you watched Phonebooth? It's on 4oD, very funny!
    I take it you mean Phoneshop? And yeah, I watched it during its original run on E4 a few months ago. Loved it. Hope they bring it back!

ReputationRep:
    I take it you mean Phoneshop? And yeah, I watched it during its original run on E4 a few months ago. Loved it. Hope they bring it back!
    Yeah lol Phoneshop, can't get the movie phonebooth out of my head. I hope they bring it back too, it's awesome.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.