Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Finally, some news to cheer the nation up! | Ed and Justine announce wedding date Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised you're happy. You clearly want to bum him, but now that'd be adultery.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, just as with the royal wedding - I couldn't give two ****s.

Why do people care exactly?

ReputationRep:
    I'm suprised you're happy Teveth. I would of thought you'd be heartbroken. This means you'll never get to realise your dream of marrying him yourself now.

Oh and *****, PLEASE stop calling him our next Prime Minister. Liebour won't get voted in again for a generation and rightly so
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Teveth)
    This is brilliant news! I'm sure the whole forum would like to join with me in wishing the Prime Minister in waiting and his partner Justine all the best for the big day, May 27th. It has yet to be confirmed if the nation will be given a bank holiday.

More to follow....
    watch out for anarchists

ReputationRep:
    I love going to Langar Hall as well... my granny will never want to eat there again once she knows this. Typical Milliband, ruining everything.

ReputationRep:
    why are they getting married anyway if they've been together so long and have two children and pretty much live happily as a family without a marriage. is it just so people who don't like non traditional things might vote for him?

ReputationRep:
    Fair play I have to give it to Ed Miliband, managing to get a woman to marry him despite being a complete and total tool.

ReputationRep:
    As you can see from the response, the country is indeed ecstatic at this announcement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pol pot noodles)
    Fair play I have to give it to Ed Miliband, managing to get a woman to marry him despite being a complete and total tool.
    :rolleyes:

Ed Miliband is one of the most desirable men in the country. Good looking, well mannered, fiercely intelligent and the leader of the Labour Party and future Prime Minister. He could have any man or woman he wanted, and you know it.

I just hope Justine knows how lucky she is.

ReputationRep:

Ed Miliband is one of the most desirable men in the country. Good looking, well mannered, fiercely intelligent and the leader of the Labour Party and future Prime Minister. He could have any man or woman he wanted, and you know it.

Well yeah I'll give you that he is definately one of the top 30 million most desirable men in the country.

Good looking? Have you actually seen him before? I mean I'm no Bradley Cooper but even I can say: Really?.
    It is actually a good omen to Labour supporters because the fact that he got this bird to marry him despite having a face like a dilapidated garden shed means that he is extremely intelligent and witty. Or he just has a massive penis.

Leader of the Labour Party? Yeah but juding by his perfomance not for much longer. Future Prime Minister? Of France maybe, judging by Sarkozy they obviously like complete utter tools over there.

(I can tell you like worship Miliband so for the record I'm only joking I wish the best of luck to Ed and Justine, so don't send a hitman after me or anything.)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    I couldn't care less tbh.

:pierre:

EDIT: And the Royal Wedding is doing my head in. Thanks for the lovely extra bank holiday but I'm buggering off to Blackpool or summat. London's going to be nuts.
    I'm working on the bank holiday
    Edit: No extra pay

There was little point to this post really

ReputationRep:

Really?

ReputationRep:

I can be the opposite of all of those qualities, but I bet I'm still more desirable than him. Feel free to create a thread about it, I'll rep you if you win :rolleyes:

I bet he still enjoys a wife joke like the rest of us though

ReputationRep:
    I think that it is good news that they are getting married but i think the media have overplayed the fact he wasnt married when he first took the leadership of the labour party. Increasing numbers of people are living happily unmarried! Because he's not your average steriotypical politician does not mean he will do the job well! I wish them and their children the best of luck for the future!

ReputationRep:
    So now he threatens to overshadow the Royal Wedding because he won't be the centre of attention for one day, how dare the would be tyrant king.

ReputationRep:
    You odd man

ReputationRep:

Oh, why dont you just go and shag him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryRepeating)
    Wow, getting married for political purposes... that's really sad.

In interviews only a couple of months ago he was defending their decision not to get married.
    Maybe its because the Conservative government has recognised the importance of marriage in the tax system. Ed has recognised the incentive of the extra £3 a week he will get.

ReputationRep:
    What a ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.