Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LCC vs Kingston for MA in Graphic Design watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If I had to decide for MA in Graphic Design between LCC and Kingston, what would your advice be? Any information about the courses and the universities would be appreciated.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey congrats! Ive got the exact same decision to make but for BA graphic design. Im leaning towards LCC cause its got the rep and I think its more experimental which suits me. I think they're both pretty good courses so its a hard choice. Let me know where you end up going!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmmkay)
    Hey congrats! Ive got the exact same decision to make but for BA graphic design. Im leaning towards LCC cause its got the rep and I think its more experimental which suits me. I think they're both pretty good courses so its a hard choice. Let me know where you end up going!
    Thank you!! Congrats to you too! So you have made your decision?? You decided to go to LCC? I know it is a hard decision. I heard that LCC has good reputation but the classes are bigger which have many students. Glad to meet you here~ Thank you for the response! I really need some opinions. Maybe we will be in the same school in the future!! See you

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.