Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which universities and GTP providers have the most available places. I will be looking at applying this September and dont want to be applying at the place with the least places and most competitive.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the subject and where you want to study. A few PGCE courses have already filled up already. Have a look at the GTTR website and search for courses with places still available.

For the GTP, search here

ReputationRep:
    Physical education in secondary schools, thank you much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    No worries. There are still some places for P.E. According to GTTR, there are vacancies at Bangor, Strathclyde and St Mary's, Twickenham.

ReputationRep:
    I think gloucestershire uni might be still open aswell

ReputationRep:
    i've been thorugh a few of your posts and i think you are applying to unis that are just to good for you, no offence, but you have a 3rd class hons, you have till the end of 2012 to find a pgce spot or it will become alot harder for you, so go on the gttr website and do a search with these details.

Physical education subject field, 3rd class hons under degree type and search only for places with vacancies, should be something like full time only, with vacancies and part time only with vacancies.

I did a quick search and at the moment i can only find 2, st marys uni in twickenham and strathclyde uni.

Im sure had you applied for the lower unis from the start you would have found a place and im amazed there are still vacancies left, pe is very popular, you should have done IT, they have vacancies until lat august lulz, but seriously try this and if it doesnt work, try again next year and i have a sneaky supiciion that if you go through all the lower leauge schools from early on , 1 will take you with your experience as it is.

Good luck buddy.

PS gloucestershire uni is aiming too high

ReputationRep:
    thanks for your reply jus2sik but I am applying for next September not to start this September. I am going back to redo my third year to increase my degree classification. I am asking people to give me ideas on where would be best to apply for next year so I dont aim too high

thankss again

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.