The Student Room Group

Homeschooling A2s

Hi my situation has been quite complicated but basically I have had to take a year out between year 12 and 13. And thus I have completed my AS levels, but will have to do A2 levels on my own.

Is this possible? Doing the second half one year later I mean. And I probably won't be able to do lab practicals, so are there options where I won't have to do lab practicals as part of my bio/ chem A2s?

Please help me if you can!!
Reply 1
what subjects you doing?
and you will still have to be a private entrant at an exam centre (ie your school/college)
also, colleges will still take you back to do your final year? but you will be in a different year group and classes obviously
Original post by supergirl182
Hi my situation has been quite complicated but basically I have had to take a year out between year 12 and 13. And thus I have completed my AS levels, but will have to do A2 levels on my own.

Is this possible? Doing the second half one year later I mean. And I probably won't be able to do lab practicals, so are there options where I won't have to do lab practicals as part of my bio/ chem A2s?

Please help me if you can!!

I recommend a tutor. I think you have to do practicals.

Quick Reply

Latest