Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi...
    Im starting PGDip Adult Nursing in September too in London....Im just wondring does know of any disadvantages of doing the post grad route....when i was applying wasn't sure whether to do the post grad or 3 year degree...

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone....
    Just wondered what sort of time people are going to complete their CRB checks on friday? I will be heading there about 1.30/2pm after work. May see some of you there, if not then the 5th September it is then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GroegerM)
    Hi,

I'm starting the PG Dip in Adult Nursing in September as well. Really looking forward to it. I'm from Ireland and trying to find accommodation at the moment. The Halls are too expensive so looking for shared housing. Looking for other people to share with if anyone is interested?

Mairead

Hi Mairead, Im from Dublin and Im starting adult nursing in september too... Surprised i didnt twig you at the initial interview (i missed the CRB drop in on the 5th but im heading over on Friday again)... Would love to chat with you about stuff in general, getting set up in London, etc..

Did you guys get set up with a place? If not, I'd love to get in contact.. or just get in contact in any case, many hands make light work after all

Lorcan

ReputationRep:
    Hi Katie and Sarah

Im also starting the Child branch in september, did you receive the email with the APL that we have to do?
    Hope your both well

Danielle

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm off to do the pgdip adult in September - I had my interview a few days ago :-)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm desparate to get on the pg dip adult nursing this september!! I have an interview next thursday!!!

Im really nervous so any advice would be really appreciated. What sort of questions do they ask and what is the group interview like??

It would be great to meet any peeps starting this september too.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Could you explain what he interview consisted off and what I should revise for, as I have an hater view next week for mental health nursing and I need help! X

ReputationRep:
    Hi Djamila,

I've got a place for pgdip in mental health nursing at city uni london. In my interview they asked me why I want to do this course. What qualities I could bring to the role. Another question which I've forgotten now sorry! But also what my dissertation was on and to explain it to them.

Before you get to the interview stage though you need to pass a maths and English test

ReputationRep:
    hello how did your interview go? what sort of questions did they ask you, i have mine in two weeks time at city university. cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veenu)
    Hi Djamila,

I've got a place for pgdip in mental health nursing at city uni london. In my interview they asked me why I want to do this course. What qualities I could bring to the role. Another question which I've forgotten now sorry! But also what my dissertation was on and to explain it to them.

Before you get to the interview stage though you need to pass a maths and English test
    Hi there,

I have a place on pgdip Mental Health Nursing too. Thought it would be good to get in contact with some people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karls)
    Hi there,

I have a place on pgdip Mental Health Nursing too. Thought it would be good to get in contact with some people
    Hey that's cool! Are you going to city uni london too?

ReputationRep:
    Starting Adult Nursing in Sept. excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veenu)
    Hey that's cool! Are you going to city uni london too?
    Yeah I am! Mega excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karls)
    Yeah I am! Mega excited
    Oo nice! Are you from london then? I'm not and need to find somewhere to live lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veenu)
    Oo nice! Are you from london then? I'm not and need to find somewhere to live lol!
    No im not! I know what you mean! My boyfriend lives in London but his house contract doesnt end til November so I have to find somewhere for the first couple of months!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karls)
    No im not! I know what you mean! My boyfriend lives in London but his house contract doesnt end til November so I have to find somewhere for the first couple of months!
    Ahh cool! Have you got anything in mind? I'm thinking of applying to halls of residence ATM so I can meet more students

ReputationRep:
    Quick question for the PG Dip people. Do you have to submit an essay as part of your entry requirements? I know you have had to in former years.

[SIZE=1][URL=http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app]Posted from TSR Mobile[ppp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt4504)
    Quick question for the PG Dip people. Do you have to submit an essay as part of your entry requirements? I know you have had to in former years.

Yes you do. Two essays of 1000-1500 words each. Currently in the process!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karls)
    Yes you do. Two essays of 1000-1500 words each. Currently in the process!
    How you finding them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciaras)
    Starting Adult Nursing in Sept. excited
    Hey! I'm starting Child Nursing, will hopefully see you there!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.