The Student Room Group

Course code confusion!

I've been accepted into MMU Hospitality Management with Culinary Arts which can either be done as 3 years full time or 4 years sandwich. However on the prospectus the only code is N221 which is also the code they included in my offer letter. So how do I know which course I've been accepted on? Or is this something you choose when you get to university?

I know it seems stupid that Im not sure but its because I'm actually transferring from another course at university so my application had to be submitted internally very quickly and did not really think about this till now.
Original post by NicolePickle

Original post by NicolePickle
I've been accepted into MMU Hospitality Management with Culinary Arts which can either be done as 3 years full time or 4 years sandwich. However on the prospectus the only code is N221 which is also the code they included in my offer letter. So how do I know which course I've been accepted on? Or is this something you choose when you get to university?

I know it seems stupid that Im not sure but its because I'm actually transferring from another course at university so my application had to be submitted internally very quickly and did not really think about this till now.

Other people on TSR have reported issues/confusion with MMU course codes on UCAS, it seems to be a reoccurring issue.

It would appear that you will be able to chose whether you're doing the 3 or 4 year course later in the degree, perhaps after the 2nd year as then you will need to arrange a placement if you're going for a 4 year option. If you're unsure contact MMU though, they seem to have been fairly good at responding to this issue :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending