Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What with many recent TV disappointments (aka Ten O'clock Live, Episodes, etc) I find myself turning more and more often to my trusty green wing dvd collection...

I need a trip down green wing memory lane...here are my favourite ten quotes!

10. "I could happily kill everyone with a baseball cap" - Guy

9. "You can't make me laugh...by poking me" - Boyce

8. Joanna: [on answering machine] It's over, Alan. Don't contact me. You will never feel my super-vagina again.
    Alan : I-I-I wish people would leave a name!

7. "Suzy? Babe? [Welsh accent.] Oh, hello. Oh, hello Frank. No, no, it’s Geoff. Yeah. No, I’m an old school friend of Suzy’s. I know she did, but I moved down when I was twelve. From... [Changes accent.] ...Derbyshire. Oh, do they? Which part? Which part? Which bit? Oh, I know I don’t, but because I’ve got a bit of a cold at the moment and I’m a bit sad...about...well, about my...hedgerows. Yeah. I’ve got to go now. I’ve got to go to the Vale. The Vale of Pewter. Near…Derby. ok, ok, bye. [Hangs up.] Think I got away with that." - Guy

6. "Foreign politicians often zing stereotypical tunes, mayday, mayday, Venezuela, neck." - Guy

5. Caroline: I'm not sure I like your tone tonight Martin.
    Martin: [looking the other way] F*ck off.

4. "I'm a mother-fudding pimp!" - Martin

3. "Do I look like a mug? Have I got a handle? Am I made of china? Am I kept in a cupboard or on a small wooden tree? Would you like to put your lips on my rim? You may answer that question, the others were rhetorical." - Sue

2. Joanna: Are you sure you mean a chandelier?
    Sue: PARP PARP. WAVE.

1. "A daddy long legs...IS NOT A FATHER!!!!!!!!" - Alan

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, man. Green Wing was amazing.
    Best bit ever has got to be when Alan bursts out of the cupboard in his office playing recorder and dancing around in his pants in an attempt to be spontaneous for Joanna.
    Might have to watch some now.

ReputationRep:
    HAAAAAA I remember that one
    "You may think that me playing the recorder has caused an expansion down below"
    "well i didn't but now i do"

ReputationRep:
    "you may be thinking that I'm comparing my penis to that of a corpse" ....walks away.

ReputationRep:
    A haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddddddbaaaaaa ag?

ReputationRep:
    I've absolutely rinsed 4OD of Green Wing. Love love LOVE it!!

ReputationRep:
    You think ten o'clock live is a disappointment? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Green wing is IMO the greatest comedy channel 4 has aired in the last 20 years.

The Mad Kinky Scottish woman, will never ever beaten as a character.

ReputationRep:
    "F**king Mac. I know he gets to the f**king canteen before me, and he takes all the f**king jelly and hides it, because he knows I f**king like it."

"Thou shall have a fishy on a little dishy. Aye. Thou shall have a makaerel"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    You think ten o'clock live is a disappointment? :lolwut:
    yeah, i know some people are fans but i just generally found it really didn't live up to the hype...and occasionally cringily unfunny

ReputationRep:
    Another classic moment: a drunk Caroline toasting goats and their spindly legs.

ReputationRep:
    I like the bit in the canteen when guy is trying to be all flirty with the canteen ladies..."I've always admired career women such as yourself..."
    "you're looking...fit"

ReputationRep:
    Guy eating umbilical cord..."sushi" :rofl:

And of course:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely my favourite comedy series. Will be sorely missed

ReputationRep:
    "am i in a crouching position? am i displaying a cleft mitten? then how the ****ING HELL can it be an emmental loop?!"

ReputationRep:

beautiful man.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite comedy ever, I miss it... also have a massive thing for Sue White.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    My favourite comedy ever, I miss it... also have a massive thing for Sue White.
    "Do you want to have sex with me? I mean, do you want to just have, do you want to just **** me now? Do you wanna do that? Do you wanna just get your **** out and **** me now? How about that, yeah? Shall we, here... on the table? Yeah, how about whopping it up my ass, what about that Mr. Secretan? Not Doctor... but Mister. Yeah? One above Doctor, how about that yeah? Mr. Secretan whopping up the staff liaison's ass. "

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bPoR...eature=related

x3

*hugs giant green dvd box*

ReputationRep:
    Joanna brought me here once...to discuss hospital employment policy. Surreptitiously however, I was bringing her to climax with a breadstick.

I love that show so much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.