Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Best modern band i have heard in ages. Hope if some of you have not heard of them or any of their songs you might enjoy it. Refreshing to hear such good music in the rock/indie scene.

I think they are a brilliant band, I probably would never have heard of them if it weren't for 6Music. :holmes: But yeah, brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    They are outrageously good. Immense live.

ReputationRep:
    I absoloutley love this band! all time favourite and i never get tired of them, would love to see them live and they're playing at Leeds Fest this summer so i'll be in luck!

ReputationRep:
    Love these guys. Alligator, Boxer and High Violet are some of my favourite albums...not too keen on the earlier few, seemed like they were trying to find their feet (although it's cool to hear Matt Beringer losing his mind in 'Available').

ReputationRep:

Such a brilliant band and they've got better and better, seen them twice at glastonbury and once at the electric ballroom and they don't disappoint, have you guys heard the new single, absolutely beautiful

And my favourite b-side from the High Violet Expanded edition

And for anyone who hasn't heard of them, you should have, High Violet went gold in the UK this week, which I believe means they've sold 100,000 here which is absolutely astonishing considering I thought I was the only person in the country who had heard of them a couple of years ago:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to see them at Reading!! I hope they get a good crowd.

England and Fake Empire are my personal favourites

ReputationRep:
    My favourites as well. And they'll get a good crowd, but I have a feeling most of it will be trying to get a good spot for pulp and the strokes

ReputationRep:
    i never heard of them until my boyfriend introduced me to them :'D i didnt hear of such music artists when i was living in my homecountry..........

personal favourites of theirs for me are 'terrible love', 'apartment story' and 'mistaken for strangers'. :]

ReputationRep:
    Helloooo my favourite band.

ReputationRep:
    They're amazing.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.