Turn on thread page Beta

What do you do if you fall illl abroad? watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys

    We're a group of medical students doing a project at Imperial College London's Business School.

    We're researching student's travel health and will be using the results to produce a 'healthcare navigator' which will provide essential advice before travel and also allow users to locate healthcare facilities should they fall ill abroad.

    If any of you have 4 minutes spare to complete the questionnare it would be greatly appreciated and will contribute towards the creation of the resource.


    Many thanks

    ICL Business School Healthcare Navigation
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.