Turn on thread page Beta

Girls just wear slutty clothes to tease boys watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeautifullyTragic)
    Because not all girls want sexual activity with strangers? They dress like that because it makes them feel good about themselves. If you go to a club and another girl is wearing next to nothing but looks good in it, you'll feel not as attractive. Doesn't mean they have to act like sluts with boys
    How's that remotely different to the ego boost the OP is talking about?

If I needed to show off your body to feel good about myself I would seriously consider whether I needed to work on my personality and hobbies. But most girls don't really have hobbies because there is a pervasive culture of their physicality being all that defines them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    It only works if they are good looking.
    Otherwise im thinking; allow it, nobody wants to see your saggy ass and tits in jeggings :puke:
    You have effectively just raped my imagination :cry:

ReputationRep:
    OP I don't see your point. As a male, I don't complain when girls "wear slutty clothes", and the girls clearly get a kick out of it...perhaps some pics to illustrate your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSofa)
    Yet most of them don't put out when you speak to them, girls just dress hot to get attention from guys and then reject them for the ego boost.
    Dressing to attract men =/= dressing to attract you.

They don't put out to you because they're not attracted to you. They did (or they would have) put out to someone they were attracted to. It just wasn't you. Dating isn't an equal opportunity field, get over it. A club isn't a soup kitchen; these girls don't have to distribute their sex in equal measure to everyone in need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twoforjoy)
    I smell rapist
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Dressing to attract men =/= dressing to attract you.

They don't put out to you because they're not attracted to you. They did (or they would have) put out to someone they were attracted to you. It just wasn't you. Dating isn't an equal opportunity field, get over it.
    And this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I think it's tragic that some girls feel that they have to get their tits out to feel good about themselves.
    Well said. But unfortunately, the girls will keep on convincing themselves otherwise and use rubbish arguments against what you've just said. I honestly hate it whenever girls excuse dress slutty by saying 'it makes me feel good.' I'm like 'what kind of retarded reason is that.'

Why does dressing slutty make you feel good? And don't give me that nonsense about competing with other girls. What are you competing for? Attention from good looking guys? I bet all of you if there was an all female club, not many straight women will go, a lot of lesbians and bi-sexuals will go there and the straight women dressing slutty won't feel so 'good' anymore because there won't be any guys to give them attention.

For goodness sake, dressing slutty doesn't equal dressing attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Dang, maybe we should all wear burqas after all? Sounds like some men just can't control themselves if they see female flesh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    How's that remotely different to the ego boost the OP is talking about?

If I needed to show off your body to feel good about myself I would seriously consider whether I needed to work on my personality and hobbies. But most girls don't really have hobbies because there is a pervasive culture of their physicality being all that defines them.
    Well said. If I had any rep left, I would rep you now. I'm fed up of their rubbish excuse for dressing slutty: 'it makes me feel good.' What a poor excuse. Dressing pretty/attractive doesn't equal dressing slutty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    Different guys have different definitions of 'slutty'. Last time I was out with my gf she was wearing a short cut dress, because she looks great in it. Some ****er put his hand up her dress at the bar (wasnt there at that moment).

So I disagree. Girls like to look attractive just like guys do. How would you feel if some girl you had no interest in pulling harassed you all night because you were wearing nice aftershave? They have every right to reject guys who they have no wish in pulling. Let them have fun, they're not hurting anyone. Guys who go out at night with the sole purpose of pulling a girl are pretty sad anyway.
    I wonder why in so many threads people will post stupid questions and then when there is a good reply they will completely ignore it and carry on posting things about their stupid questions.

this is a perfect answer yet the op completely ignored it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSofas)
    I was out last night, and all those girls were in skirts, had cleavage out, lots of make up and acting sexy.

Yet most of them don't put out when you speak to them, girls just dress hot to get attention from guys and then reject them for the ego boost.

Every girl goes out looking a million dollars round here, but whats the point in attracting men if your going to be a ***** about it.

Dress up if you don't want attention, or keep your mini-skirts but be prepared to let guys have their turn

When i'm at the bar and i'm surronded by cleavage and arse, i get tempted, somtimes i think "could i just grab her boobs, push my face into her bum and then run for it?!
    firsty, can a girl not get all dressed up? feel good about herself, without the need to go home with a guy?

secondly why would you want to put your face into someones bum ahahahahha

you dont sound like my kinda guy ahah

ReputationRep:
    plus i always find the chase is fun, if a girls gives it out straight waya what does that tell you about a girl..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Dang, maybe we should all wear burqas after all? In case a man thinks we want to have sex with them?
    NO! For goodness sake, dressing pretty/attractive doesn't equal dressing slutty. You can dress nicely without leaving half your tits and arse hanging out. And do you want a guy to approach you/be interested in you only for your body? Yet many girls say they don't want to be treated like meat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cable)
    NO! For goodness sake, dressing pretty/attractive doesn't equal dressing slutty. You can dress nicely without leaving half your tits and arse hanging out. And do you want a guy to approach you/be interested in you only for your body? Yet many girls say they don't want to be treated like meat.
    I personally don't dress like that, but if a woman wants to dress like that, she shouldn't be made to feel as though she has to say yes to sex with any guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alidawwggg)
    firsty, can a girl not get all dressed up? feel good about herself, without the need to go home with a guy?

secondly why would you want to put your face into someones bum ahahahahha

you dont sound like my kinda guy ahah
    bums smell nice and are all soft

ReputationRep:
    bums smell nice and are all soft
    not all bums xD

ReputationRep:
    The ironic thing is boys always make a comment when they see someone averagely dressed in comparison to someone who went out for the night dressed in a tiny skirt and showing boobs

ReputationRep:
    Dear, dear, someone's bitter. . .

ReputationRep:
    When i'm at the bar and i'm surronded by cleavage and arse, i get tempted, somtimes i think "could i just grab her boobs, push my face into her bum and then run for it?!
    Possibly the mind-set of a budding sex offender there - nice one

I know for a fact that I do NOT!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.