Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls just wear slutty clothes to tease boys Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSofas)
    I was out last night, and all those girls were in skirts, had cleavage out, lots of make up and acting sexy.

Yet most of them don't put out when you speak to them, girls just dress hot to get attention from guys and then reject them for the ego boost.

Every girl goes out looking a million dollars round here, but whats the point in attracting men if your going to be a ***** about it.

Dress up if you don't want attention, or keep your mini-skirts but be prepared to let guys have their turn

When i'm at the bar and i'm surronded by cleavage and arse, i get tempted, somtimes i think "could i just grab her boobs, push my face into her bum and then run for it?!
    You're right in some way about the need for girls to dress slutty. But you're equally wrong in the sense that you wanna try and pull those sluts. Leave them to be taken by guys that will only be interested in them for their body. Try and talk to more classy girls elsewhere. Because clubs aren't the best place to meet girls with class.

However, if you're interested in meeting ****s or insecure girls that need to dress slutty to get some ego boost from male attention, then keep on doing what you're doing and go to clubs. But don't complain if they don't put out with you. Just because they dress/act like sluts doesn't mean they'll hang out with you.

To pick them up, you gotta act more alpha-male. Look at the guys that get most girls in clubs. What makes them attractive to the ****s and insecure girls?

ReputationRep:
    Yes some *****y women just want an ego boost, some actually do want to pull. But others just want to look/feel good for their own benefit. Yes skimpy mini-skirts can be very attractive for guys but not all girls want to pull on a night out. The hard thing for men is to determine the difference between what women want! Good movie actually!

ReputationRep:
    Seems as though the term 'slut' is a bit undefined to some folk.

I think those who do wear something provocative in order to get a pull/sex for the night could be regarded as slutty, likewise those guys who try so hard to get a pull and get rejected from these girls call girls sluts to camouflage their own humiliation from what appears to be 'easy targets'.

However, the girls who wear an outfit that shows more assets than others could be doing it to boost their own confidence. I don't know, but the idea of wearing skimpy clothes has never appealed to me.

If people complain about girls who dress in this way because it might give guys a wrong impression then I think it is acceptable, but I think it's ridiculous for those to complain about the way girls dress like this because they had failed to get anywhere to what may appear as easy targets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    I personally don't dress like that, but if a woman wants to dress like that, she shouldn't be made to feel as though she has to say yes to sex with any guy.
    I agree that just because the girls act/dress slutty, doesn't mean she has to put out with any guy that approaches her. Therefore, the OP doesn't have much right to complain about the girls not putting out with him. If the OP wants to meet classy women, then clubs aren't the best places to go.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt class the clothes I wear out as 'slutty' as you put it. I dont go out wearing short skirts and a low cut top. I do either one or the other and quite often get told I look sophisticated compared to some of the girls that are out. This being said, I do that to make me feel confident and sexy, it could be different for other girls though, they may feel sexy and confident when they are showing their assets. It doesnt mean that because a girl dresses to make themself feel good, that they have to put out. Girls dont always want guys throwing themselves at them. You will probably find that some of these girls have boyfriends hence the reason you get rejected.

ReputationRep:
    if you got it flaunt it
    why do people take life so seriously? if one girl wont have sex with you im sure you can find someone if you do have to scrape the gutter a lil

ReputationRep:
    even*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    If I needed to show off your body to feel good about myself I would seriously consider whether I needed to work on my personality and hobbies. But most girls don't really have hobbies because there is a pervasive culture of their physicality being all that defines them.
    Exactly. Do they really have such a low self esteem as to do that? The majority of girls who need to dress slutty to make themselves feel 'good' have no hobbies. Well except going out and then posting a tonne of photos on facebook (dressing slutty being obligatory).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GGekko)
    Exactly. Do they really have such a low self esteem as to do that? The majority of girls who need to dress slutty to make themselves feel 'good' have no hobbies. Well except going out and then posting a tonne of photos on facebook (dressing slutty being obligatory).
    Haha. Nicely put. Don't forget when they also make a lot of duck-faces in their photos as well. Those slutty ducks make me laugh sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I think it's tragic that some girls feel that they have to get their tits out to feel good about themselves.
    I dont care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tragic)
    Because not all girls want sexual activity with strangers? They dress like that because it makes them feel good about themselves. If you go to a club and another girl is wearing next to nothing but looks good in it, you'll feel not as attractive.
    Your username says it all.

And you'll be missed Summer Sofas. You're a complete reprobate but your creepy humour never failed to make me snigger at the very least

ReputationRep:
    Girls just often dress hot to look nice/feel confident and (possibly) attract guys then reject them for the ego boost but aren't necessarily on heat
    It can be annoying when it's more than the odd girl who looks up for it but is totally not but it's a numbers game after all sonnn

Keep your mini-skirts but be prepared to let guys have their turn
    Nothing's stopping you from wacking a mini-skirt on braah :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samconly)
    I dont
    Great. Notice I used the word 'some', there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    It can be annoying but it makes the following even more important to bare in mind: it's a numbers game

Nothing's stopping you donning a mini-skirt braah :rolleyes:
    I like your sig. Whenever I want to remember what day comes after another, I just watch friday to remind me. What did you think about the rapper in the video? He was so awful but funny at the same time IMO.

ReputationRep:
    im guessing your "beast of the nightclub" too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Great. Notice I used the word 'some', there.
    How come you have 10 warning points, yet so much rep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cable)
    What did you think about the rapper in the video? He was so awful but funny at the same time IMO
    Not sure I got as far as the rapper.. was too offended to allow it to play out might have to go back and see this rapper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Not sure I got as far as the rapper.. was too offended to allow it to play out might have to go back and see this rapper
    Let me know how you found it...if you come out of it alive after listening/laughing your head off at his rap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cable)
    How come you have 10 warning points, yet so much rep?
    Rep and warning points are mutally exclusive. How did you think they were connected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Rep and warning points are mutally exclusive. How did you think they were connected?
    I didn't think they were connected, i already knew that. I was just asking what he did to get so many warning points when his rep suggests he has been decent in contributing to discussions and debates on TSR.

Did his opinions upset people or what?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.