Turn on thread page Beta

Girls just wear slutty clothes to tease boys watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh stop taking it so seriously you bunch of bitter lonely ever-masturbating idiots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cable)
    I didn't think they were connected, i already knew that. I was just asking what he did to get so many warning points when his rep suggests he has been decent in contributing to discussions and debates on TSR.

Did his opinions upset people or what?
    You can be a popular troll. Most of his posts happen to be rather good, even the controversial ones. Plus there are one or two mods who hand out warning points like candy in a nursery, simply because they can. Not because they actually care about board quality. I speak from experiance.

Take peoples warning points with a pinch of salt I say

ReputationRep:
    Summersofas; Maybe if you stop asking girls to fart on your chest or talking about being the Beast of the Gym, they won't be so *****y when you're trying to pull.

ReputationRep:
    I love this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    You can be a popular troll. Most of his posts happen to be rather good, even the controversial ones. Plus there are one or two mods who hand out warning points like candy in a nursery, simply because they can. Not because they actually care about board quality. I speak from experiance.

Take peoples warning points with a pinch of salt I say
    Thanks, I get it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexi99)
    Also, just because they dress like that doesnt mean they want every guy that comes along trying to have a grope.

* If you wanna pick up a decent girl, dont go to a club! Try a relaxed pub or something where people go to chat instead of grind against sweaty disgusting strangers
    This point is so true.

I've never regarded any girl I've met in the club as dating material.

If I want to meet a decent girl I'll go to a pub or a bar, maybe a restaurant with a tidy lounge area where you can have a decent drink with a few mates and then engage in a proper civilised conversation with a few decent girls.

In the club all you get is girls dancing to 'to the windows, to the walls, to the sweat drip from my balls! skeet skeet skeet skeet!'

I feel sorry for the guys that got to pick a wife out of this bunch.

Son: 'Hey daddy, where'd you meet mummy?'

Dad: 'Oh she was singing about balls at a club! skeet skeet skeet!'

:naughty:

ReputationRep:
    OP is pissed because he got rejected last night. Gutted mate.

Maybe they just don't want your attention . . . I'm not saying there is anything wrong with you, they just might want something a bit different.

ReputationRep:
    I used to believe this but actually, every time I've been to a club this year.. the girls are always getting on boys. It's pretty much 90% of the girls end up with a guy - I can't say how far they go but it's undeniable that they're not there just to be admired..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Summersofas; Maybe if you stop asking girls to fart on your chest or talking about being the Beast of the Gym, they won't be so *****y when you're trying to pull.
    LOL you legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)

hahaha top advice!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cable)
    Well said. But unfortunately, the girls will keep on convincing themselves otherwise and use rubbish arguments against what you've just said. I honestly hate it whenever girls excuse dress slutty by saying 'it makes me feel good.' I'm like 'what kind of retarded reason is that.'

Why does dressing slutty make you feel good? And don't give me that nonsense about competing with other girls. What are you competing for? Attention from good looking guys? I bet all of you if there was an all female club, not many straight women will go, a lot of lesbians and bi-sexuals will go there and the straight women dressing slutty won't feel so 'good' anymore because there won't be any guys to give them attention.

For goodness sake, dressing slutty doesn't equal dressing attractive.
    What do girls need an excuse for exactly?

They can dress how they like, for whatever reason they like.

They can refuse who they like, for whatever reason they like.

It doesn't have to be justified. Those are just two basic facts, that when they coincide, make pussy little boys like you whinge about how you can't control your feewings when you see a bit of flesh.

You might think "aaw she's a bit sad" or "doesn't she have any self respect" - whatever, you can think what you like and you might be right, but you don't have any kind of right to impose yourself physically onto others.

That's all this argument is about. And I don't see how anyone could disagree unless they have some kind of problem with the right to bodily integrity and thus are frankly a little bit rapey.

EDIT: And if you think that girls are "sad" for dressing provocatively, again you might be right, but sad doesn't equal bad. Why not sympathise, instead of being judgemental for no reason. It isn't as though the decision to dress slutily harms other people. Unless you count the mental anguish of not getting to play with what you see.. aaw diddums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeanofJelly)
    What do girls need an excuse for exactly?

They can dress how they like, for whatever reason they like.

They can refuse who they like, for whatever reason they like.

It doesn't have to be justified. Those are just two basic facts, that when they coincide, make pussy little boys like you whinge about how you can't control your feewings when you see a bit of flesh.

You might think "aaw she's a bit sad" or "doesn't she have any self respect" - whatever, you can think what you like and you might be right, but you don't have any kind of right to impose yourself physically onto others.

That's all this argument is about. And I don't see how anyone could disagree unless they have some kind of problem with the right to bodily integrity and thus are frankly a little bit rapey.
    "pussy little boys like me" eh?
    Don't embarrass yourself any further. If you read my other replies, I said the OP isn't right to expect the girls to put out just because they dressed slutty. Just because a girl dresses slutty doesn't mean she deserves to be groped. She should just be ignored and not given any attention.

I'm not gonna bother respond to all your other points. It'll be a waste of time. You're probably one of those naive/thick/stupid people that doesn't realise this world is full of rapists and perverts who groped any girl. You say girls can dress anyhow they like. But if they dress slutty, surely they increase the risk of being groped/raped (even though being groped/raped is wrong)? Come out from under that rock and learn about the real world around you.

ReputationRep:
    Some girls are talking such rot here, they are wearing such clothes to get attention off men.It is one of the few areas where they have power over guys because of what we have between our legs. And the way things are unless they fancy you if you mess with them you are a perv and a creep. If you are a guy and you are bitter and twisted about this because you can't pull because you have no confidence or are not goodlooking , or it's just you don't get as much action as you would like, don't moan about it on a forum embarassing yourself and other guys but be successful earn lots of money and then date her 17-18 yr daughter when you are 40. The power balance between guys and girls significantly changes once they reach 30,with girls becoming desperate now they 'have had their fun'. And successful 30 yr old guys being swamped with younger chicks who will lick and suck anything if your bank balance is healthy.

Furthermore if you realise this, you don't get frustrated as much girls suddenly notice you more because they wonder why you are not acting like a drooling imbecile at the sight of t1ts and a tight backside. You start to see their own insecurities and imperfections .

However girls can dress how they like ,it's a free country,sharia law hasn't taken hold yet and if it did I would get my trumpet out and would never force my girlfriend or sister in a burka. Itt's excellent to view girls in little , and no it doesn't give any guy the excuse to feel them up or to think they have a chance and get angry when she doesn't want to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSofas)
    I was out last night, and all those girls were in skirts, had cleavage out, lots of make up and acting sexy.

Yet most of them don't put out when you speak to them, girls just dress hot to get attention from guys and then reject them for the ego boost.

Every girl goes out looking a million dollars round here, but whats the point in attracting men if your going to be a ***** about it.

Dress up if you don't want attention, or keep your mini-skirts but be prepared to let guys have their turn

When i'm at the bar and i'm surronded by cleavage and arse, i get tempted, somtimes i think "could i just grab her boobs, push my face into her bum and then run for it?!
    Because a girl has a right to wear whatever the hell she wants and still be respected as an individual.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, I do not get the need to get their bits out. Cleavage is showing your breasts although not showing nipples. It still emphazies the boobs and leaves nothing to the imagination. Some girls should have some dignity. I do not blame men that stare at their boobs tbh, I mean why show it if you do not want the attention??? :eek: I am not generalising by the way just against the mode of dressing of the type of girls that the OP described.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cable)
    "pussy little boys like me" eh?
    Don't embarrass yourself any further. If you read my other replies, I said the OP isn't right to expect the girls to put out just because they dressed slutty. Just because a girl dresses slutty doesn't mean she deserves to be groped. She should just be ignored and not given any attention.
    I didn't read your other posts, and partly mine was addressed at the OP, so apologies if I got the wrong end of the stick.

(Original post by Cable)
    I'm not gonna bother respond to all your other points. It'll be a waste of time. You're probably one of those naive/thick/stupid people that doesn't realise this world is full of rapists and perverts who groped any girl. You say girls can dress anyhow they like. But if they dress slutty, surely they increase the risk of being groped/raped (even though being groped/raped is wrong)? Come out from under that rock and learn about the real world around you.
    I didn't make any comment on the likelihood of any individual being raped, so I don't know why your making an argument over that, but incidentally, you're wrong when it comes to rape (groping perhaps not). There isn't any evidence to say that how you dress will affect your chances of rape, quite the opposite, it's more the issue of getting into unmarked cars, walking alone, or inviting the wrong person into your house. What you're saying is complete myth, often (although not by you on this occassion, granted) used to try to place the blame on the victim.

Even if what you're saying here was true, so what? Women should be afraid or unable to dress how they want lest in some pervert's mind they're being targeted for rape? Even if you thought that was the sensible thing to do, it hardly justifies the judgement of girls/women who don't go to those lengths to protect themselves.

I don't know why you've even raised "risk", I didn't. My point was that women have the right to dress how they want without consequence, and it doesn't make them bad if they use it to dress provocatively.

There isn't anything for the OP or any other man to "complain" about in this context. It would be like if I whinged about your choice of breakfast cereal. I'd just have to live with it, wouldn't I? None of my business to be judging you for it, or complaining about it like it should be my choice not yours.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe some guys should just learn to control themselves and stop being such sexually frustrated idiots?

Why the hell should I have to watch what I wear just because people like you can't resist 'pushing your face in my bum'?

And I really do feel sorry for you, being unfairly teased like that because those girls have too much respect for themselves to 'put out'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Great. Notice I used the word 'some', there.
    Notice that I use the words I dont care

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.