Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-...ocolate-cake-2

Perfect for students

ReputationRep:
    Wickeddd

ReputationRep:
    It's gooood if you get it just right :sogood: I've had quite a few failed attempts where it's turned out all chewy and soggy, though.

ReputationRep:
    His accent makes me want to watch the video again and again....also, the cake looks pretty good too
    I've always wanted to try one of these 'cake in a cup' things, I might give it a go Thanks for posting the video.

ReputationRep:
    Recipes that only take minutes are the best! I'll be trying that later along with a scoop of ice cream

If you're willing to invest an extra 2 minutes you can make a 7 minute chocolate fudge cake :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halrick)
    Recipes that only take minutes are the best! I'll be trying that later along with a scoop of ice cream

If you're willing to invest an extra 2 minutes you can make a 7 minute chocolate fudge cake :drool:
    +rep for more fast cake :drool:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.