Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you care what type of guy hits on you? (RACE TOPIC) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    I don't date black girls. (I'm not racist as I originate from Africa, but its just a preference)
    Are you black?

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Oh of course you have :rolleyes:.
    Oh, i do love you Smurfie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    A lot of girls have issues with dating people from a different race. I must have heard about 50 Oriental girls say they wouldn't go near African guys (never talked to one that would, I don't know why), same with a lot of Caucasian girls. Never really talked to a girl that says she doesn't like south Asians though.
    Lol I am black of African descent and I wouldn't go out with African guys especially 'freshie' ones!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dee Leigh)
    Lol I am black of African descent and I wouldn't go out with African guys especially 'freshie' ones!
    Why not? Which races do you like?

ReputationRep:
    I've never really been attracted to an asian guy tbh (asian girls, on the other hand...)

ReputationRep:
    God that's harsh! I wouldn't mind at all. But my dad's very racist and so I know he'd be really disappointed and angry if I did date someone who was either asian or black. But I'm 100% not racist so I'd probably show to him that I didn't care what he thought of the people I date be them of whatever race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    Why not? Which races do you like?
    Well I don't really find 'freshie' Africans attractive in terms of personality. To be honest I don't really mind those who are of African descent like me. I find mixed race guys attractive, though I wouldn't go out with someone just because of their race, for me it is more about the personality.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.