Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Soooooo this is what people think of me then, WOW. watch

Had a pretty terrible day at school today , it involved people around me thinking i had music on when i had my headphones in. They pretty much said i am failing at as level and am really stupid. They said the things i want to do are just retarded because i am "too stupid to even have a chance". I know it does not seem terrible what they are saying but it hurts ...alot. I also heard my brother and his gf talking about me today too saying the same thing. My brother is great and been really supportive but behind my back he appears to be an *******. My mother anf the rest of my family have said the same tbh (they dont know i know what they think). Today has been a really eye opening experience. I know what people think i am, a sad little pathetic human being. Even at rugby training after school the other day my team mates were *****ing about how the "dont rate me as a rugby player anymore". I have gained fat and have gone downhill but they should not be *****y about it. I almost went insane today. I actually felt i was gonna explode and i wanna prove everyone wrong and tell them to go **** themselves, pathetic ****s think they can talk about me that way, i need to to what i want to do and prove them i can. I know i am better then this. Dunno the point of me doing this i guess i just wanted a rant and get some inspiration to lose fat, get great grades and be the person i wanna be, get onto the uni course and prove everyone wrong. Thanks. Any comments would be cool, cheers again :o:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Had a pretty terrible day at school today , it involved people around me thinking i had music on when i had my headphones in. They pretty much said i am failing at as level and am really stupid. They said the things i want to do are just retarded because i am "too stupid to even have a chance". I know it does not seem terrible what they are saying but it hurts ...alot. I also heard my brother and his gf talking about me today too saying the same thing. My brother is great and been really supportive but behind my back he appears to be an *******. My mother anf the rest of my family have said the same tbh (they dont know i know what they think). Today has been a really eye opening experience. I know what people think i am, a sad little pathetic human being. Even at rugby training after school the other day my team mates were *****ing about how the "dont rate me as a rugby player anymore". I have gained fat and have gone downhill but they should not be *****y about it. I almost went insane today. I actually felt i was gonna explode and i wanna prove everyone wrong and tell them to go **** themselves, pathetic ****s think they can talk about me that way, i need to to what i want to do and prove them i can. I know i am better then this. Dunno the point of me doing this i guess i just wanted a rant and get some inspiration to lose fat, get great grades and be the person i wanna be, get onto the uni course and prove everyone wrong. Thanks. Any comments would be cool, cheers again :o:)
    Don't let all these bad comments get to you. Show everyone that you can do something good for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    x
    I'm sorry that the people around you aren't supporting you. The best thing you can do is actually prove them all wrong. & I know you can.

Goodluck and you can PM me if you like for a chat about anything.

Take care.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Awww, :console: **** em. PM if you like

ReputationRep:
    People chat **** about me too. No point taking notice to be honest. Be who you want to be, don't let other people say you hold you back.

And the extra 'fat' can come in as a bonus on the pitch

ReputationRep:
    Haters gonna hate.

ReputationRep:
    I know right? WOW.

Real talk, now try your best to Ace those exams and shove the epic results in their faces

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Everone says bad things about you? You must've seriously let yourself go.

This ones especially for you:
    http://www.mattbrandenburg.com/wp-co...ONNA-HATE1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Man up then.

ReputationRep:
    well, proving them wrong will feel even sweeter
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Haters are going to hate! Potatoes are going to potate!!

Just ignore them, don't let bad comments get to you!

Live your life, and work hard.... When you can do better than them in teh future, look at back at them and spit on their face!

ReputationRep:
    just dont buy a gun, shoot up your school, then kill yourself... unless thats what u want to do of course

ReputationRep:
    This one's for you:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7...6ea0o1_500.png

Now get out there and show these ****ers who's boss

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.