The Student Room Group

Is sexting cheating?

Scroll to see replies

I have done that kind of thing, but it is on internet.

We ended it yesterday. I was basically jsut joking about. But I realiesd I should never ever do it.

I will never be bale to get back with my BF, again. So yeah,.. I am pretty much ****ed up.
Reply 21
I'd get one last go on the whore, spooge on her face, make sure I video it then terminate all contact.
Reply 22
no it isn't.
Reply 23
in my opinion, yes it is.
Of course it is, why would anyone think otherwise? :lolwut:

Unless both partners fully acknowledge that they have an "open" relationship then it's completely inexcusable.
Reply 25
Original post by DeepStar
Yes.
Straight out the door.

Exactly this.
Reply 26
In my opinion, yes :dontknow:
Reply 27
Yep I'd say so, but regardless on whether it is cheating or not - it would definatley bring up trust issues that would be hard to overcome.
Nah, it's not cheating, it just means they like the idea of ****ing other people.

no, wait, hang on.
(edited 13 years ago)
I have done it with some of my male friends and even then my gf stood by me. I think in my relationship it doesn't matter about the funny quirky and stupid things i do because she really loves my big tamil dick...
Original post by Anonymous
If your boyfriend/girlfriend was sending sex texts would you see it as cheating?

in my opinion, yes it is. the only person he should be sexting with is me.
I'd consider it cheating. I probably wouldn't dump them for it (unless it has been one of my friends or an ex or something), but they'd definitely get a good telling off.
Original post by wm123

Your sig is AWESOME, lemme tell ya' :biggrin:

EDIT: Negged for this? Wow, some people are bitter around here.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
If it's just some schoolie boyfriend/girlfriend thing, then no - who cares? If you've been married ten years - then that might be a little more serious.
Er, yes? The only person who should be seeing all that junk is me :sexface:
Yup, it said so in more magazine :tongue:

But seriously, yes.
Reply 36
Yes. I'd be very angry. You've just gotta put yourself in their position - how would you feel if your partner was sexting behind your back? To be honest, I don't even see the appeal of it.
Reply 37
How could it ever not be?
Yip.
Yes. If they really want to, why don't they 'sext' their partner instead?

Ugh I hate how these days, someone being faithful is more rare than not. Even the most nicest of guys are ***** (from what i've seen). Why can't we go back to the olden days, with good old fashioned letters and commitment? :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending