Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have done that kind of thing, but it is on internet.

We ended it yesterday. I was basically jsut joking about. But I realiesd I should never ever do it.

I will never be bale to get back with my BF, again. So yeah,.. I am pretty much ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    I'd get one last go on the whore, spooge on her face, make sure I video it then terminate all contact.

ReputationRep:
    no it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    in my opinion, yes it is.

ReputationRep:
    Of course it is, why would anyone think otherwise? :lolwut:

Unless both partners fully acknowledge that they have an "open" relationship then it's completely inexcusable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeepStar)
    Yes.
    Straight out the door.
    Exactly this.

In my opinion, yes :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yep I'd say so, but regardless on whether it is cheating or not - it would definatley bring up trust issues that would be hard to overcome.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it's not cheating, it just means they like the idea of ****ing other people.

no, wait, hang on.

ReputationRep:
    I have done it with some of my male friends and even then my gf stood by me. I think in my relationship it doesn't matter about the funny quirky and stupid things i do because she really loves my big tamil ****...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If your boyfriend/girlfriend was sending sex texts would you see it as cheating?
    in my opinion, yes it is. the only person he should be sexting with is me.

ReputationRep:
    I'd consider it cheating. I probably wouldn't dump them for it (unless it has been one of my friends or an ex or something), but they'd definitely get a good telling off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wm123)
    *[/IMG]
    Your sig is AWESOME, lemme tell ya'

EDIT: Negged for this? Wow, some people are bitter around here.

ReputationRep:
    If it's just some schoolie boyfriend/girlfriend thing, then no - who cares? If you've been married ten years - then that might be a little more serious.

ReputationRep:
    Er, yes? The only person who should be seeing all that junk is me :sexface:
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Yup, it said so in more magazine

But seriously, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'd be very angry. You've just gotta put yourself in their position - how would you feel if your partner was sexting behind your back? To be honest, I don't even see the appeal of it.

ReputationRep:
    How could it ever not be?

ReputationRep:
    Yip.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. If they really want to, why don't they 'sext' their partner instead?

Ugh I hate how these days, someone being faithful is more rare than not. Even the most nicest of guys are ***** (from what i've seen). Why can't we go back to the olden days, with good old fashioned letters and commitment? :love:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.