ReputationRep:
    Yes. Slut.

ReputationRep:
    yup definately

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If your boyfriend/girlfriend was sending sex texts would you see it as cheating?
    Possibly forgiveable cheating but wrong all the same

ReputationRep:
    hell no what are you five poeple flirt fact ofl ife sexting is just a new way in which to do this

ReputationRep:
    All the people that said yh are dumb asses.
    Its obviously not cheating because you aint really doing anything with them, its all talk.
    Saying that why would you do such a thing if you was in a relationship.

Damn, even i have my limits

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyingDutchman)
    For me it is. For me cheating is anything you do with someone that you know would upset your gf/bf if they were stood right next to you. I know a few girls (not saying boys don't do it as well) who will only give friends a hug when their bf is around then when I see them on a girls night they are giving kisses on the cheeks and sitting on peoples laps. Even grinding etc.

I don't do anything that would hurt my gf if she could see me doing it. End of. I see no reason too either, I get all the affection/love I need from her. Then again I'm not an attention whore like a large number of young people I know.
    you sir, are the flying dutchman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Yes. If they really want to, why don't they 'sext' their partner instead?

Ugh I hate how these days, someone being faithful is more rare than not. Even the most nicest of guys are ***** (from what i've seen). Why can't we go back to the olden days, with good old fashioned letters and commitment? :love:
    Bad news, I looked into it and they cheated back then too
    It was just less mutually socially acceptable....

Lets create a NEW! era of committment when we say we are exclusive!!!
    Lets have exclusivity something assumed, not needing specifiying!!!

It will be a lovely, safe, insecurity-free world

ps. If you are looking for a committed guy, apparantly mummys boys are more likely to be the steady, settling down type. Something I realised AFTER i started dating one!

ReputationRep:
    For me it is. For me cheating is anything you do with someone that you know would upset your gf/bf if they were stood right next to you. I know a few girls (not saying boys don't do it as well) who will only give friends a hug when their bf is around then when I see them on a girls night they are giving kisses on the cheeks and sitting on peoples laps. Even grinding etc.

I don't do anything that would hurt my gf if she could see me doing it. End of. I see no reason too either, I get all the affection/love I need from her. Then again I'm not an attention whore like a large number of young people I know.
    perfect

ReputationRep:

I agree, very well said. :top:
    Enjoy the +rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bacforever3)
    Bad news, I looked into it and they cheated back then too
    It was just less mutually socially acceptable....

Lets create a NEW! era of committment when we say we are exclusive!!!
    Lets have exclusivity something assumed, not needing specifiying!!!

It will be a lovely, safe, insecurity-free world

ps. If you are looking for a committed guy, apparantly mummys boys are more likely to be the steady, settling down type. Something I realised AFTER i started dating one!
    Haha ok! I'll remember to ask a prospect date if he's a Mummy's boy first :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victor-PP)
    Your sig is AWESOME, lemme tell ya'

EDIT: Negged for this? Wow, some people are bitter around here.
    Cheers bro :cool:

I'll help you with the inconvenience and pos you back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Not really. But it shows shes a simple minded attention seeking harlot who should be dumped instantaneously regardless.
    i laugh at your sig. what's the youtube channel?! EDIT: found it, but still...epic ta :P

OP... i would count it as cheating, yes, because why would he feel the need to do such a thing if he was happy in the relationship, in which case he wouldn't feel attracted to, or want to talk like that with another girl :P

(Original post by Anonymous)
    If your boyfriend/girlfriend was sending sex texts would you see it as cheating?
    Depends how graphic the sexting was I guess...

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd instead invite the perpetrator who was sexting my girlfriend and decide to have a threesome together. That way, everyones happy

.....for the night that is.

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resou...rat_themes.jpg

ReputationRep:
    yes yes yes

ReputationRep:
    Yes, to me

ReputationRep:
    Definately, I would be gutted If I ever found out that my other half had done it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.