Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Cardiff or York for Psychology? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I know that this questions been asked about a year or two before, but I feel that asking the question again would perhaps yield more fluid answers. I read what a York graduate had said about Psychology there which left me thoroughly impressed, but what I would like is the experience of a Cardiff graduate who did their degree in Psychology. This way I'll be able to determine which Uni to choose, as I have a grasp of their reputation both for teaching, prospects and psychology (tentative though). Also, I cannot visit any of the unis due to exams in a month . So the questions up in the air again, Cardiff or York, if anyone knows a Cardiff grad and a York grad please request that they put their experience. Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I personally chose York over Cardiff, after getting offers from both (altho at the time, Cardiff's standard offer was AAA!). I preferred that York was a campus uni, altho Cardiff's buildings are prettier and York was further away from home I found the choice of 3rd year modules at York more interesting for me. I'm afraid I can't really comment on the course beyond that, as it's had a complete overhaul structure wise since I was there!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.