He does not like me anymore Watch

sanadra
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi everyone,

Basically, this guy really liked me but i was not into him as much as he was into me. But never the less he kept asking me out for dinner and stuff and i always made up excussing for not going. So after a while he stopped asking, I felt bad, so i said lets go out for a movie or something. He was like ok, it was planned and everything and out of no where he goes he can't make. so i was ok no problem.
After that he stopped talking to me, even though i have tryed calling him but he doesn't respond back. i just thought he must be busy or something. It been like three weeks still no call or a text.
But all i do is think and dream about him, its driving me insane.

So my question is what should i do and why did he of a sudden stopped talking to me, when it was his fault for making me fall for him. i didn't even like or find him attractive Or is there way i can forget about him...even though i have tryed calling him but he doesn't respond back.

Thanks for the help and sorry that you have to read this
TheCurlyHairedDude
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not to be a grammar Nazi, but it's manda-****ing-tory that you use capital letters for all your " I's " and spell tried as tried and not tryed.
Tyler.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sounds like you blew your chances.
emmi_lou
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
he probably stopped talking to you because he sensed you didn't like him back as much as he liked you , and got fed up of trying to make you like him, or go out someplace. But now that he's give up, you've realised maybe you did like him back after all but it's too late..
emmi_lou
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tyler.)
Sounds like you blew your chances.
I agree
Harry.C
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
Not to be a grammar Nazi, but it's manda-****ing-tory that you use capital letters for all your " I's " and spell tried as tried and not tryed.
*mandatory
*tried
Confused.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I do feel sorry for you but i guess you had your chance and you need to let him see what else is out there . . . maybe give him space and tell him later on that you want to see how things go. But it sounds a lot like you loved the attention he gave you and you only miss that. Is it him or the attention that you love and miss?x
sanadra
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Confused.)
I do feel sorry for you but i guess you had your chance and you need to let him see what else is out there . . . maybe give him space and tell him later on that you want to see how things go. But it sounds a lot like you loved the attention he gave you and you only miss that. Is it him or the attention that you love and miss?x
i miss him x
mother_eve3088
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hah.

Blew it.

Walk away.
wizardess65
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, I feel for you..but you probably did not give any signs which indicate some interest? He must have thought that you did not like him enough and moved on..
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (548)
91.18%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (53)
8.82%

Watched Threads