Turn on thread page Beta

I have a problem down there and it's a male doctor! watch

Have an appointment and it's with a male doc, I'm 18 and the problem is down there and plus I still suffer from unexpected! When I say unexpected I mean it's really unexpected. I'm scared, what the hell do I do? I don't want my parents to know about the problem cuz it's too embarassing!

ReputationRep:
    could you not have requested a female doctor???

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll have a look.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down he's not going to eat you. Although I could understand why you would feel unconfortable, just request a female doctor?

ReputationRep:
    Depends what it is...

I've had 2 Hernias before, and you have to take your boxers down with a guy inspecting it, not a problem. But my recent Hernia just before surgery they have to have a check up, and I Had to get naked ( Bottom half ) with a lady aged like 18/19 and I was getting a semi....lying down lol

Can't be worse

ReputationRep:
    yeah i doubt he's seen a vagina before, if it bothers you ask for a female doc

(Original post by emmi_lou)
    could you not have requested a female doctor???
    Well, yeah good point. Urm, but wouldn't that be... no wait, does it matter? I mean it's not gonna make me gay for getting an unexpected erection does it? And I have premature so... god damn it. Who cares, it's in 5 mins and I'm going. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    Calm down he's not going to eat you.
    Especially if there might be something wrong with it.

owait OP is male. Ruined my joke.

ReputationRep:
    go to the doctor, they'll understand. They've probably seen much worse and much more embarassing cases.

Everything is confidential, no one will know apart from you and the Doctor.

ReputationRep:
    It's a male doctor - so what. You're not 15 anymore, you're an adult woman, you should really work on your confidence. The doctor has most likely seen about 10.000 twa+s and 20.000 c0cks. You can also assume that he has seen things down there which are more disgusting/embarassing/whatever than anything you could possibly have.

The only thing that should concern you is his competence, not his gender.

ReputationRep:
    Wait you;re a guy and worried about seeing a male doctor?? I dont get the problem??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Especially if there might be something wrong with it.

owait OP is male. Ruined my joke.
    :rofl:

I had no idea the OP was male.

ReputationRep:
    Male or Female they've seen it all before! You can request a female doctor if your more comfortable though. Also, you don't have to tell your parents, it is confidential!

(Original post by Lexi99)
    Wait you;re a guy and worried about seeing a male doctor?? I dont get the problem??
    I'm just saying... It's weird, don't you think? Does it matter? Jesus Christ, I'm getting worked up about nothing right?

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I assumed OP was a dude, then got confused when everyone suggested seeing a female doctor...

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine attractive doctors of any gender are even used to people getting inadvertently aroused when going in for checkups in such areas - I mean, you don't usually expose such parts of your anatomy without expecting :sexface: to follow.

As long as you don't make loud appreciative noises while he's having a look, it'll be fine :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    And I'm guessing you also wanted to remain anonymous?

(Original post by GhostOfMiranda)
    And I'm guessing you also wanted to remain anonymous?
    I am aren't I?

ReputationRep:
    I thought the OP was a female having monthly problems to start with . . .

ReputationRep:
    Why would a guy have a problem with a male doctor?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.