Turn on thread page Beta

I have a problem down there and it's a male doctor! watch

(Original post by kerily)
    I'd imagine attractive doctors of any gender are even used to people getting inadvertently aroused when going in for checkups in such areas - I mean, you don't usually expose such parts of your anatomy without expecting :sexface: to follow.

As long as you don't make loud appreciative noises while he's having a look, it'll be fine :awesome:
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexi99)
    Wait you;re a guy and worried about seeing a male doctor?? I dont get the problem??
    He gets random erections so he's assuming it will make him look gay

ReputationRep:
    I think the op is worried as he gets uncontrollable errections - op this is normal upto about 18/19 and does not mean you are gay- and the doctor will not think that either!

ReputationRep:
    Call them up and request for a female doctor. They will surely change that for you if you are not comfortable with a male doctor. They normally ask you on the day as well if you'd like a male or female doctor, but since you have already got an appointment with a male doc, I suggest you call them up and ask them if it would be possible on that day with a female doctor or not. It's perfectly normal to ask for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, yeah good point. Urm, but wouldn't that be... no wait, does it matter? I mean it's not gonna make me gay for getting an unexpected erection does it? And I have premature so... god damn it. Who cares, it's in 5 mins and I'm going. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!
    oopsie.. my mistake assumed you were a woman, my apologies

(Original post by swiftylol)
    He gets random erections so he's assuming it will make him look gay
    Hey, I'm paranoid okay? Lol

ReputationRep:
    I am aren't I?
    I'm guessing you deleted the post that wasn't anonymous?

Either way, in reply to your question- they probably won't care. Plus if you are nervous about getting one..won't the nerves prevent it from happening?

(Original post by Powerlifter)
    I think the op is worried as he gets uncontrollable errections - op this is normal upto about 18/19 and does not mean you are gay- and the doctor will not think that either!
    Thanks man. It's calmed me down

(Original post by GhostOfMiranda)
    I'm guessing you deleted the post that wasn't anonymous?

Either way, in reply to your question- they probably won't care. Plus if you are nervous about getting one..won't the nerves prevent it from happening?
    I've never experienced that before so I guess it's something new. I'll tell you when I've come back. I gotta go. Face the music.

ReputationRep:
    I mean it's not gonna make me gay for getting an unexpected erection does it?
    /golfclap

_Kar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Especially if there might be something wrong with it.

owait OP is male. Ruined my joke.
    I was thinking the same thing. Both times. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    As a bloke, how could you have a problem with someone of the same gender examining you? Its the other way round thats awkward surely?

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty unlikely for you to get a boner in that situation even if you are prone to it.

ReputationRep:
    This is so gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Depends what it is...

I've had 2 Hernias before, and you have to take your boxers down with a guy inspecting it, not a problem. But my recent Hernia just before surgery they have to have a check up, and I Had to get naked ( Bottom half ) with a lady aged like 18/19 and I was getting a semi....lying down lol

Can't be worse
    Oh, it sure can. Imagine if you got hard during the hernia with the guy.

ReputationRep:
    I had a very attractive young nurse examine me once, I really had to think about boring things - and she was blatantly not trying to be discrete etc and purposly trying to wind me up- infairness to her it put me at ease with the general situation so in a round about way she put me at ease.

ReputationRep:
    Just go to a womens clinic?

Sorry! Just realised you are in fact male, I was curious about what the 'unexpected' bit was refering to as a woman :L
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    First of all, LOL..

Secondly, request female doctors? ... To be honest, I think you will be ok. If you change it to female doctor it might be even more awkward... and the chance of the unexpected happenning might increase.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ, I'm getting worked up about nothing right?
    Yes. Man the hell up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexi99)
    Wait you;re a guy and worried about seeing a male doctor?? I dont get the problem??
    He's worried about little willy getting excited..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.