Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm worried my sister is a virgin. watch

ReputationRep:
    So she is going to be twenty in a few months. I don't even know if she is straight or not, not that that's the issue because I don't care what she is. She's never had a boyfriend or girlfriend as far as I'm aware. She never goes out clubbing or to parties and as far as I can see she doesn't have a lot of friends at uni. She comes home every weekend. I feel bad for her because she is a great person, but I don't even think she has kissed anyone. She must feel really crap about herself. What should I do to make sure she gets laid?

ReputationRep:
    you shouldn't do anything, i'm sure when she wants to 'get laid' she'll go about sorting it out herself.... no need to push her into it just because she turns 20 soon

ReputationRep:
    To be frank it is none of your business if she wishes to confide in you she will. To assume that she needs to get laid in order for her not to feel "crap" is absurd.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it any of your business? Besides, 19 isn't that old to still be a virgin, and as you presumably don't know everything she does, I don't think it's your place to comment really. If you're worried she doesn't have friends at uni, that's a different issue, but really, it sounds like you're being a bit nosy and judgemental.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you even want to know if your sister is getting ploughed or not? It's none of your business and is quite frankly bizarre that you're thinking/worried about it.

ReputationRep:
    Mind your own ****ing business.

WTF she is your sister, if she was mine I wouldn't want to know anything about her sex life and nor should you.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What's wrong with your sister being a virgin? Maybe she's perfectly happy like that. If she wasn't a virgin, what makes you think she'd tell you about it anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Mind your own ****ing business.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Strap-on. Smash that bit*h

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, if my sister was in her 20's, a virgin, totally fine with it and happy, I'd respect her tremendously.

ReputationRep:
    At first I thought I'd just misunderstood the name of this thread and the all would become clear when I read it.

It seems not.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's happy the way she is.

When she wants advice she'll ask for it eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rfc_07)
    Wincest?

ReputationRep:
    You can't know that she's not asexual :holmes:

You have no way of knowing what she gets up to in the week, anyway. How do you actually know she's not secretly dressing up in ten gallons of foundation, edible sparkly body glitter and leather suspenders, doing a set at a fetish club, and then sleeping with 20 men every night? How can you possibly know what she does in her free time? Granted it's quite likely that your suspicions are correct and she's not seeing anyone, but you have no way of being sure about this.

ReputationRep:
    It really is none of your business. I would feel you'd want to be more protective of her-- not try to make sure she's at risk for STDs or gets involved with an abusive rapist or something.

When the opportunity presents itself, she'll make that decision for herself.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf? Perhaps she has other interests apart from 'getting laid'?
    Someone should take a leaf out of her book it seems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    So she is going to be twenty in a few months. I don't even know if she is straight or not, not that that's the issue because I don't care what she is. She's never had a boyfriend or girlfriend as far as I'm aware. She never goes out clubbing or to parties and as far as I can see she doesn't have a lot of friends at uni. She comes home every weekend. I feel bad for her because she is a great person, but I don't even think she has kissed anyone. She must feel really crap about herself. What should I do to make sure she gets laid?
    I'm worried that you're the virgin and this thread is actually about you!

wow, I cant believe you'd rather she just gave it up to anymore, just because she's still a vrigin. I waited until I was 18 before i lost my virginity, because i wanted it to be with the right girl. while most of my peers were already having sex at 15 and 16.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rfc_07)
    Ew.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.