Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    She isnt trust me, vaginal and anal!!

ReputationRep:
    All incest is Wincest; you really ought to tap that.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like a respectable person. You could be pleased to have an older sister like that, you know. Maybe use her as a role model, even...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    Well Seeing as I have been in a relationship for two years from the age of 14-16, I think we can safely assume I'm not a virgin.
    do you know what losign your virginity is like?
    i can tell you it deffinately isnt just being in a relationship for two years like you seem to "assume"

tbh, this thread makes you sound like a whore that thinks people need to lose virginities to become part of the world or some ****, when in reality its none of you business

ReputationRep:
    :wtf: You need help on MULTIPLE levels OP :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f00ddude)
    do you know what losign your virginity is like?
    i can tell you it deffinately isnt just being in a relationship for two years like you seem to "assume"

tbh, this thread makes you sound like a whore that thinks people need to lose virginities to become part of the world or some ****, when in reality its none of you business
    WTF. I know what losing your virginity is like seeing as im not a ****ing virgin!

Well Seeing as I have been in a relationship for two years from the age of 14-16, I think we can safely assume I'm not a virgin.
    Wow, what a tremendous achievement. :rolleyes:

Leave your sister alone.

ReputationRep:
    introduce her to me..........that'll do the job, trust me:crossedf::cool:

ReputationRep:
    WTF. I know what losing your virginity is like seeing as im not a ****ing virgin!
    well you did say you only "assume" your not a virgin, so just making sure you not as dim as this thread sugests

ReputationRep:
    No one give a crap tbh. Seriously just STFU.

ReputationRep:
    Ew.
    you obviously don't care that much about your sister's virginity then eh?

Is it:

1. A problem for you?
    2. Any of your business?

I bet the answers to those questions are both "No".

ReputationRep:
    Mind your own business. Busybody!!

ReputationRep:
    Liking how the OP is only commenting on the posts doubting her virginity and not listening to anything anyoe is saying about her sister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    :lolwut: you like your sister... :eek:
    I don't have a sister, so it's ok for me to make that joke

ReputationRep:
    OP, you're a weird one.

ReputationRep:
    leave your sister alone, clearly she's just not rushing into something just to impress others, or you for that matter

ReputationRep:
    Get over yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell. Why would you be chatting about your sister's sex life on tsr?

ReputationRep:
    Good!

I'm very glad she has some decency and isn't offering herself whorishly to the whole world every Friday and Saturday like some other girls seem to think is acceptable...

Casual sex and promiscuity are wrong, it's disgusting that you're even considering prompting your own sister towards such a grim lifestyle.

Women degrade themselves through such disgraceful behaviour as you are suggesting, she's doing the right thing.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.