The Student Room Group

learning a language

ok so i am applying for uni at the end of this year and would like something to improve my ps

im doing a access course so apart from that i dont really have any skills that they would be interested

so was just wondering whats the easiest language to learn i dont have a lot of money so will be attempting to learn my self using materials on-line and from my local library

i dont plan to be completely fluent (this would not be possible in the time) in the language but would like to get to the point where i could say that im able to hold down a conversation in that language

thanks for any help :biggrin:

also i do not just want to do this for the p.s. i feel that it will give me a advantage after uni
and i am planning on doing a advertising and marketing course
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
I would say german or italian but german does have quite hard grammer to understand but it is close to english in many ways.My own opinion of course. :smile:
Reply 2
Research this and find out what language is most prominant in the area you want to work in. For example its useful for engineers to learn Russian, and in business its useful to know Manderin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending