Turn on thread page Beta

I got caught having sex in school. watch

Yur bluddy well lucy mate! i got caught by a teacher:rolleyes: i know i know got suspended for two weeks dude!!! luckily the girl was in the year above me

ReputationRep:
    Someone I knew in my last school did that but in the teachers lounge after school. Nobody walked in but they told people about it and the teachers eventually found out. The girl admitted to it and they both got expelled. Lesson of the story: just don't do it in school for goodness sake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    Love it hahaha
    She probably thinks i'm joking :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Becaause being open minded and up for new things makes one a ****. :rolleyes:
    Who said anything about being a ****? I could have meant she has a reputation for being risque and more daring. Is that what you were sub-consciencely thinking about her Ali? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    thats really not the thing to be worried about tbh, the thing you want to start worrying about is whether the room had a security camera in!! believe me that's the thing that's going to get you in trouble!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Mate, I'm a girl!
    Even better

As Quagmire would say:

"Giggedy"

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! I'm not a ****, ta. :rolleyes: Sex is not just for the bedroom (or, indeed, the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen...). I get a rush out of doing it in public places.
    Never said you were one.

Did you get caught in a college or secondary school? It's one thing getting caught in a skip behind a Wetherspoons pub, but to get caught by skiving 14 years olds isn't really on

(Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Never said you were one.

Did you get caught in a college or secondary school? It's one thing getting caught in a skip behind a Wetherspoons pub, but to get caught by skiving 14 years olds isn't really on
    Alright. I misinterpreted your original post.

Sixth Form attached to a secondary school. The person who caught us is in my year.

ReputationRep:
    I would tell people, because I think it would be pretty funny.

Has anyone seen the recent pictures of an American frat student caught having sex on a roof at college? I won't post them here for obvious reasons. Google it. Made me giggle!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Alright. I misinterpreted your original post.

Sixth Form attached to a secondary school. The person who caught us is in my year.
    Oh crap, my sixthform is attached to a secondary school too. :lolwut:

You are not from the one in Cambridge are you?

ReputationRep:
    A guy I knew shagged his girlfriend in the one room in his college with a CCTV camera because of a really expensive piano that was in there. He and his girlfriend nearly got kicked out of college for it. Needless to say I lol'd when he told me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    Oh crap, my sixthform is attached to a secondary school too. :lolwut:
    So's mine.

If I hear rumours when I get to school tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    Two students got caught having sex in the staff toilets at my college. :facepalm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by fibrebiz)
    So's mine.

lols..

(Original post by fibrebiz)
    So's mine.

Most are :P The chances of it being yours are tiny.

ReputationRep:
    So you were having sex in a school where people could walk in? THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Anon please, I know people on here.

As the title says, I got caught having sex with my partner during lunchtime in school.
    Oh dear.

It was someone I know fairly well that walked in on us, and although I asked them not to tell anyone, I think they might ('cos they have a big mouth).

If this had happened at your school/college and you found out about it, would you tell other people or keep it to yourself?

true lad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    I aim to do this before I leave.
    ...the problem with the UK.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2011

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.