Turn on thread page Beta

I got caught having sex in school. watch

ReputationRep:
    I expected a more detailed story...

(Original post by muffingg)
    I expected a more detailed story...
    You'll have to use your imagination, I'm not planning to elaborate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You'll have to use your imagination, I'm not planning to elaborate.
    At least the location? Was it in the classroom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Why do I sound as if I have daddy issues? Because I called you a misogynistic idiot?
    I don't hate men. I just think YOU'RE a massive prick.
    If you think you're so big and clever by showing off about your "conquests" then you're every inch the dirty **** you profess me and other girls to be on this thread.

EDIT: I haven't actually been girl hunting for a while, but I have met and made love with some beautiful, intelligent, OPENMINDED women in my time.

I can't be arsed with judgemental bigoted little ****s....

Let me know when you've grown up.
    What you bi now LMAO

And LOL why are you avoiding the question.

Did your dad leave you?

Just tell me the answer

(Original post by muffingg)
    At least the location? Was it in the classroom?
    I already said. It was in a cupboard for books and stuff in a classroom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie varona)
    What you bi now LMAO

And LOL why are you avoiding the question.

Did your dad leave you?

Just tell me the answer

And you didnt answer my question.

If you have the "intelligence" to read up on my posts you have the intelligence to read my profile dont'chya.

I don't see why I should have to spoon feed you information.

ReputationRep:
    Some random crackheads got caught by the police having sex outside our uni halls. They weren't even students but news spread like wildfire. So I guess the same would happen to you. And plus you're a student so the gossip will be extra juicy and everywhere you go people will shout "What time is it??" "It's SEXY TIME!!!!11!!" :rofl2:

Anon please, I know people on here.

As the title says, I got caught having sex with my partner during lunchtime in school.
    Oh dear.

It was someone I know fairly well that walked in on us, and although I asked them not to tell anyone, I think they might ('cos they have a big mouth).

If this had happened at your school/college and you found out about it, would you tell other people or keep it to yourself?
    Wow, well done. You... never mind. But really, just wait until later, doing it at school isn't just getting a rush in public, it's asking, begging for trouble. Seriously.

If it was me who caught you, I'd say the same. But afterwards, at the time I'd probably just go 'what the ****,' walk out and let you finish, then collar you later about it.

I did know of several people at school who got caught masturbating. In class. One girl was actually caught using an electric toothbrush, if memory serves.

**** in the hills...

ReputationRep:
    people at my school had sex in the dark room, they got suspended, however, if its you're friend, hopefully you'll be okay, there's no proof and you can pass it off as a a rumor, not being funny, if he tells people, it might look like he was perving on you guys or something, also, fairplay, that sounds like the sort of thing i'd do, i did it in a park once, we've all been there :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    I aim to do this before I leave.
    The teacher's table would be a great place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    at least it wasn't a teacher?
    unless it was with a teacher?! or they are a teacher?!?!

ReputationRep:
    No one has asked - how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    BTEC National in Sex Education. The more practical approach to learning about sex :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    All reminds me of an old joke. A teacher and a pupil are in in an office.' Are you the Head Boy?' the Master asks, at which point the boy gets down on his knees and says 'If you insist , Sir'

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you really got the thrust of that lesson :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    I'm sure you really got the thrust of that lesson :sexface:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie varona)
    ****,plus judgeing by some of your post histroy you think you're hot.you're not good looking at all.

You're fat and ugly.Get off your high horse.

****.100%
    Oh babes, no one likes a keyboard warrior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    Oh babes, no one likes a keyboard warrior.
    thats good im not one then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    :sexface:
    :sexface: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Yur bluddy well lucy mate! i got caught by a teacher:rolleyes: i know i know got suspended for two weeks dude!!! luckily the girl was in the year above me
    LAD

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.