Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    I get immediate tickets.

I live in a CA1-11 area.

We also live about 20 miles away from Carlisle, so its nice and easy.

Finally, Cumbria has something to do rather then be the armpit of the UK. :dry:

:yep:
    You definitely don't get tickets just because you live in the allocated area. I live slap bang in the middle of Bangor (could've walked to the venue if I wanted to) but didn't get tickets myself last year. Luckily, my boyfriend at the time did so he gave me his spare ticket but loads of local people didn't get tickets, I wouldn't just assume you'll get them because you could be disappointed. Best of luck though, R1BW was AMAZING last year

ReputationRep:
    I live in the North East area, NE42, and neither me nor any of my friends got tickets

ReputationRep:
    I have an LA post code, I'm in the right county but in the wrong half. I haven't heard anything yet but I think everyone who has heard something has been rejected. Therefore I'm thinking no news = good news so far.

ReputationRep:
    You can check to see if you got them on the website, but you need some registration code that you got in an email. But i cant find the email :/ If it didnt work i will be thoroughly pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scribblet)
    I have an LA post code, I'm in the right county but in the wrong half. I haven't heard anything yet but I think everyone who has heard something has been rejected. Therefore I'm thinking no news = good news so far.
    Nope, plenty of people have heard that they've got tickets. Just check twitter! The bbc said that all emails would be out by 12pm today. So its probably in your junk folder.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you didn't get it in an email - you were meant to save the code when you had the page up!

i didnt get any :cry:

it's actually 12pm tomorrow so still plenty of time :woo:

ReputationRep:
    owh I didnt get one either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    you didn't get it in an email - you were meant to save the code when you had the page up!

i didnt get any :cry:

it's actually 12pm tomorrow so still plenty of time :woo:
    Aww you crushed my hopes. I check online and didn't get any. Too bad....
    Hopefully my friend has, we made a deal so if he does he will share his tickets with me

ReputationRep:
    Both me and my friend got rejected! Gutted!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Forgot my code and haven't got an email, guess I just have to hope some tickets turn up :p:.

ReputationRep:
    65% allocated to Cumbrians, I just read. :dontknow:

I wasn't one of those, but I'm going with a mate and I'm paying his petrol money, so that'll be good. :yep:

Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow drops)
    I'm Cumbrian and didn't get tickets.

Annoyed because a) I've wanted to see the Foos for about five years and thousands of non-fans will be there instead of me and b) there are people on the Facebook page with four or more tickets each when R1 said that they wouldn't allow it to happen! I'd have entered multiple times as well if I'd known that my entries wouldn't have been voided.
    I know what you mean, I know people who have tickets for Saturday and Sunday... haven't heard anything yet, can't find the email, or the Registration number :sad:

One girl on FaceBook wrote "2 of my emails came back , and I didn't get any only got 5 more email accounts to go, fingers crossed xxx"

I was like :lolwut: Greedy *****.

ReputationRep:
    i hate how R1BW is ALWAYS in the middle of exam time. boooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    65% allocated to Cumbrians, I just read. :dontknow:

I wasn't one of those, but I'm going with a mate and I'm paying his petrol money, so that'll be good. :yep:

Can't wait!
    Really? I only know one person who's got tickets so far and she's just over the border in Lancashire anyway.

Jealousy is such a beautiful emotion -.-'

P.S I am very jealous of you!

ReputationRep:
    Applied seven times and didn't get any, lol.

Pretty annoying reading all the comments on the Radio One forums and on Facebook along the lines of 'OMG MY M8 IN IRELAND GOT 1 AND I LIVE NEXT TO DA AIRPORT AND DIDNT GET 1' ****ing hell, it's luck at the end of the day. Radio one doesn't have a personal agenda to ruin your life. Pretty jealous I don't get to see SHM, (pretty much the only reason I wanted to go), but i'll try again next year. Hopefully it'll be somewhere closer to home, we're due one down here.

ReputationRep:
    I've been lucky enough to go a couple of times in the past, and yes the atmosphere is great, but you don't tend to see that much.

I'm looking forward to watching the BBC3 coverage & red button stuff this year. It's rubbish getting back to the hotel at half 10 and going "damn did I really miss x act?!"

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.