Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I reali wnt 2 get in2 investmunt banking and no that there not easy because lods of people apply, lol. So please can some1 help advice me as Ive got into 4 Uniz and am not sure witch would look best on my CV to get into Goldmun Sacks or whateva.

1. Southampton Solent.
    2. Leeds Met.
    3. London South Bank.
    4. Glamorgan University.

I no it aint gunna be easy rofl, but I am really determined to get there! Any help would be really apprecsiated.

Thank you guys.

Mike

ReputationRep:
    Innit doe

ReputationRep:
    LOL, try Oxbridge

ReputationRep:
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    tbt. you don't stand must of a chance if you haven't been to oxbridge.

ReputationRep:
    TROLL

ReputationRep:
    Thank u guys but i just dnt think that im guna get into Oxfurd. A friend of mine went to brokes their and loved it. I think I am gunna wait till I hear back from UWE first b4 I make up my mind.

Thank u all agen!

ReputationRep:
    I had a mate who went to Southampton Solent and said it was the best time of his life! he was on the lash 6 days a week and never went to uni.....such a lad.

He's now working at WHSmith on the stationary counter but i think he wants to go into investment banking so i'd prob suggest Solent...

P.S what is Oxbridge Uni...i have heard of Oxford Uni and Cambridge Uni but have they combined because of the cuts or something?

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to go to oxbridge to get into banking but it must be russell group at least. LSE, UCL, Birmingham, Warwick etc

ReputationRep:
    Thank u, I.love.Heroes.

Ive had a look @ the russal group and I think that I like the sound of Durham.

Would u recommend this one for bankin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theinvestment)
    I had a mate who went to Southampton Solent and said it was the best time of his life! he was on the lash 6 days a week and never went to uni.....such a lad.

He's now working at WHSmith on the stationary counter but i think he wants to go into investment banking so i'd prob suggest Solent...

P.S what is Oxbridge Uni...i have heard of Oxford Uni and Cambridge Uni but have they combined because of the cuts or something?
    ok lemme guess... after that he chundered everywhar?

ReputationRep:
    Stop feeding the troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.love.heroes)
    You don't have to go to oxbridge to get into banking but it must be russell group at least. LSE, UCL, Birmingham, Warwick etc
    you kind of do. all the non oxbridge people I know have been rejected from investment banks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gilesthewhale)
    you kind of do. all the non oxbridge people I know have been rejected from investment banks.
    My brother's in IB and he went to Warwick

ReputationRep:
    Not that brilliant a troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roar.)
    My brother's in IB and he went to Warwick
    your brother is blessed

ReputationRep:
    anyone who took this seriously or found it funny is a minnow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gilesthewhale)
    your brother is blessed
    Yes and I'm the family disappointment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaucousBanker)
    Hey guys,

I reali wnt 2 get in2 investmunt banking and no that there not easy because lods of people apply, lol. So please can some1 help advice me as Ive got into 4 Uniz and am not sure witch would look best on my CV to get into Goldmun Sacks or whateva.

1. Southampton Solent.
    2. Leeds Met.
    3. London South Bank.
    4. Glamorgan University.

I no it aint gunna be easy rofl, but I am really determined to get there! Any help would be really apprecsiated.

Thank you guys.

Mike
    IB banks rate London South Bank just above Cambridge but slightly below Havard. Go there.

ReputationRep:
    Does Russell own these uni's? has anyone got a contact number or email for him? would love to ask him how to get in

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.