Turn on thread page Beta

messd up my life for sex watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    Lots of girls and boys are having sex in school today :ahee:
    There must be something in the air...

(Original post by M&Ms)
    heeey well i kinda messed up everything. I got caught having sex in school with a boy. I am going to get expelled and not be allowed to sit my exams which i need to pass to get to go to do medicine at glasgow uni. so anyway in our school if you screw up you can get like our 6 most senior pupils to appeal for you to reverse the punishment. I asked 2 of the guys but they wouldnt do it probably because i broke both there hearts and i asked the 3 girls but they said no aswell cos i slept with all there boyfriends so i am left with one boy now. I tried talking to him earlier but he is soo quiet and shy and i came on to strong with him and he is almost certainly a virgin and i think i scared him. he said i would mabye help me but i really need him to help me any ideas? he helped my friend before when she didnt turn upto school and he got her soo much help and stuff so he can help me i am sure. i just dont know how to get him to help. he clearly isnt the type just to have sex with. any ideas? i know half the guys on tsr are going to call me a slut which i am but i really need someones help in what to do i know i messed up bad xxx
    You deserve the consequences really.

And it's your own fault. Don't blame anyone but yourself.

Seriously, I do hope your school follows through with the expulsion.

Why should they take sympathy for you?

ReputationRep:
    http://images-mediawiki-sites.theful...4050270637.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M&Ms)
    thanks for actually helping. well if i get the boy to help nothing is ever written down and they cant use it against me so how do i get him to help me?
    Id just try asking him again nicely and then explain why you need his help. Don't be forceful or come on to him just ask him nicely. Id also try turning over a new leaf and stop having sex with peoples boyfriends and people you are not in a relationship with. I know its sometimes hard to resist temptation but this is what happens when you give in to the temptation.
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Error)
    Why would you say sadly not? UNLESS YOU'RE A BIG TROLLINATOR!
    Caught you!
    cause id have a witness dipsh*t

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo-lo)
    Id just try asking him again nicely and then explain why you need his help. Don't be forceful or come on to him just ask him nicely. Id also try turning over a new leaf and stop having sex with peoples boyfriends and people you are not in a relationship with. I know its sometimes hard to resist temptation but this is what happens when you give in to the temptation.
    good luck!
    your actually so nice <3 i will try but tbh i dont think he will but i will try eveyrthing i can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M&Ms)
    your actually so nice <3 i will try but tbh i dont think he will but i will try eveyrthing i can
    haha thanks. Just don't give up and if worst comes to the worst im sure you could sit your exams out of school you just have to pay

Srsly what kind of school would run a system like this?
    Trollololol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M&Ms)
    You want a witness to prove that you were having sex in school?? In fact two witnesses because you are wishing you were having a threesome. You are either VERY dumb in which case - you will never get into medicine and if you will I will never go to the doctors again.

Or you are a TROLLL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M&Ms)
    Talk about rude ... you obviously didn't explain properly now, did you?

What kind of bedside manner is that - seeing as you got in to study medicine at Glasgow? You must be one hell of an actress to fool the interviewers ... just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    You're either a troll, or a whore.

Or a...

Troll-whore? :dontknow:
    Yup, troll whore indeed

ReputationRep:
    What makes me laugh above everything is the desire to study medicine at Glasgow uni

ReputationRep:
    Take your exams privately- They'd be around £40-£150 a go, depending on tier and 3rd party costs..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeyShakey)
    Take your exams privately- They'd be around £40-£150 a go, depending on tier and 3rd party costs..
    This. And if you can't afford it: weekend and evening shifts in say prostitution?
    S. Levitt and S. Dubner argue that it's a competitive market with great christmas rates so you can show Glasgow you have drive and determination when doing something that you clearly love, as well as a desire to please others. Troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krish.x)
    This. And if you can't afford it: weekend and evening shifts in say prostitution?
    S. Levitt and S. Dubner argue that it's a competitive market with great christmas rates so you can show Glasgow you have drive and determination when doing something that you clearly love, as well as a desire to please others. Troll.
    Priceless. I love that book... this thread made my evening

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BOG4...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    If you ever make it to Uni, let's hope you don't sleep with everything that moves

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPfmcGP1kLs

Yous a hoe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M&Ms)
    heeey well i kinda messed up everything. I got caught having sex in school with a boy. I am going to get expelled and not be allowed to sit my exams which i need to pass to get to go to do medicine at glasgow uni. so anyway in our school if you screw up you can get like our 6 most senior pupils to appeal for you to reverse the punishment. I asked 2 of the guys but they wouldnt do it probably because i broke both there hearts and i asked the 3 girls but they said no aswell cos i slept with all there boyfriends so i am left with one boy now. I tried talking to him earlier but he is soo quiet and shy and i came on to strong with him and he is almost certainly a virgin and i think i scared him. he said i would mabye help me but i really need him to help me any ideas? he helped my friend before when she didnt turn upto school and he got her soo much help and stuff so he can help me i am sure. i just dont know how to get him to help. he clearly isnt the type just to have sex with. any ideas? i know half the guys on tsr are going to call me a slut which i am but i really need someones help in what to do i know i messed up bad xxx
    Dirty cow,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewzee)
    tut tut tut:K: jus gimme yur facebook and il give u all the advice you need!!! im sort of an agony uncle no swap that face for
    no point in giving you my facebook you couldnt handle me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.