Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

2 Boy Problems! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'll try and make it simple.

(Btw.. Not a newbie... long time lurker)

I've sort of been seeing this guy.. who I am now not sure is so interested. I was really into him, although we only saw each other maybe once or twice a week due to both of us being horrifically busy. BUT recently my ex has contacted me (we broke up about a year ago) asking to meet up. Now the thing is, he has a new girlfriend - I say new, they've been going out a fair while, so why would he want to meet up with me? If I was her I don't think I'd be too happy, considering me and my ex have hooked up a few times since we split up (though I don't know if his new girlfriend knows this).

Basically, now he's got into contact with me, I can't help but think I want him back. It's been playing on my mind for a while now - he was a great boyfriend, we had our ups and downs, but it was mainly my fault that we broke up (I wasn't a good girlfriend). So what I''m asking is - should I meet up with him? Or is this a bad idea?

Any help much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Meet with him but don't let too much **** hit the fan.

Control yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Well that was my thought exactly.

I want to meet up with him, but now my friends are saying it's a really bad idea EVEN though I'm not doing anything wrong.....

ReputationRep:
    Well so long as you dont let things get out of hand it should be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeraldeyes20)
    I'll try and make it simple.

(Btw.. Not a newbie... long time lurker)

I've sort of been seeing this guy.. who I am now not sure is so interested. I was really into him, although we only saw each other maybe once or twice a week due to both of us being horrifically busy. BUT recently my ex has contacted me (we broke up about a year ago) asking to meet up. Now the thing is, he has a new girlfriend - I say new, they've been going out a fair while, so why would he want to meet up with me? If I was her I don't think I'd be too happy, considering me and my ex have hooked up a few times since we split up (though I don't know if his new girlfriend knows this).

Basically, now he's got into contact with me, I can't help but think I want him back. It's been playing on my mind for a while now - he was a great boyfriend, we had our ups and downs, but it was mainly my fault that we broke up (I wasn't a good girlfriend). So what I''m asking is - should I meet up with him? Or is this a bad idea?

Any help much appreciated!
    The real question is why would you want to meet with him? Ex’s are really good for screwing up your life.

Best wishes,

ReputationRep:
    No I won't let things get out of hand.. I'm not like that.

And I want to meet with him because I like talking to him and I want to hear about what he's been doing! He was a big part of my life for a while and I don't want to (can't) just forget about him!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.