This discussion is closed.
mark9766
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hey. if im gonna be honest have to say i havent had many relationships, i just dont seem to have the confidence to go and speak to women. i dont even know what to say to them? the sad thing is that im 21 im not bad looking either, even when women come and talk to me i just seem to clam up. help
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mark9766)
hey. if im gonna be honest have to say i havent had many relationships, i just dont seem to have the confidence to go and speak to women. i dont even know what to say to them? the sad thing is that im 21 im not bad looking either, even when women come and talk to me i just seem to clam up. help
First you have to figure out what intimidates you so much, why do you feel you clam up?
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mark9766)
Women aren't that scary! Have you got female friends? Just talk to women as you would talk to a mate. Then, even if you don't get it on, you'll still have made a friend. How about getting together with a big group for a night at the pub? It's less intimidating then - the women in the group can hear what you've got to say and get to like you without you having to talk to them directly too much.
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Women aren't that scary! Have you got female friends? Just talk to women as you would talk to a mate. Then, even if you don't get it on, you'll still have made a friend. How about getting together with a big group for a night at the pub? It's less intimidating then - the women in the group can hear what you've got to say and get to like you without you having to talk to them directly too much.
V true, even though not all girls admit it but they do like confidence in a guy thats why the shy guy will loose out, do you find you clam up with women in general or just woman you find really attractive
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
try and become friends with girls and then you will relax in thier company. Also they would be likely to give you an introduction to one of their friends or try and set you up.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (390)
67.36%
No (189)
32.64%

Watched Threads