The Student Room Group

Changing course in Adjustment

I know adjustment is a long shot, but I really don't want to do my current course at my choices. I got predicted a low amount because of an argument with one of my teachers who gave me a predicted 3, even though I had 5-6 throughout the year, so I'll definitely exceed my predicted score. Is it possible to apply for adjustment in a different course completely?
Original post by KasanDude

Original post by KasanDude
I know adjustment is a long shot, but I really don't want to do my current course at my choices. I got predicted a low amount because of an argument with one of my teachers who gave me a predicted 3, even though I had 5-6 throughout the year, so I'll definitely exceed my predicted score. Is it possible to apply for adjustment in a different course completely?

You register for adjustment via UCAS then speak directly to the universities, so yes, technically you could ask them to consider you for a different course but the universities would mainly have access to your original application which would be about the first course.

Remember that clearing is also an option to you if you exceed your predicted grades, although to enter clearing you would need to give up your confirmed place. Have you considering applying via Extraand asking your teacher to raise your predictions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending