Turn on thread page Beta

Ed Miliband - we have the man you need watch

ReputationRep:
    Further to the news that Ed Miliband has announced a date for his wedding and that he will not be having a best man (presumably he is too worried to ask David given he stabbed him in the back and suspects other candidates, such as Ed Balls, are likely to stab him in the back in the future) there is one person who would still be proud to be your best man Mr Miliband and that is TSR's own Teveth.

Furthermore, please for your wedding day can you please buy some hair dye so at least for this special occasion it will look, for once, as if a bird hasn't pooped on his head!

ReputationRep:
    He has already produced ******* offspring, his marriage shouldn't be recognised
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Teveth cannot be the best man. He will be to angry that Ed did not propose to him first.

ReputationRep:
    The day before the Sabbath. Phew!!

(Original post by Aj12)
    Teveth cannot be the best man. He will be to angry that Ed did not propose to him first.
    :rofl: He'd probably be trying to stop the wedding, run to Ed at the altar and snog him and declare "you're mine now".

:lolwut:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by im so academic)
    :rofl: He'd probably be trying to stop the wedding, run to Ed at the altar and snog him and declare "you're mine now".

:lolwut:
    :eek:thanks for that horrible image

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    :eek:thanks for that horrible image
    Ménage à trois!

ReputationRep:
    Teveth and Ed sitting in tree K I double S I N G.

ReputationRep:
    Is Teveth jewish enough to be invited?

(Original post by meenu89)
    Teveth and Ed sitting in tree K I double S I N G.
    First comes love, then comes marriage, then they debate Labour policy in a carriage.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Teveth would swallow anything Ed Miliband offered

meaning policies of course

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.