Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any suggestion on the firms in Rotterdam??

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you expand your question.

ReputationRep:
    i'm looking for any architecture firms for internship in Rotterdam for a foreign student..do u have any suitable suggestion where i can give it a try?

ReputationRep:
    OMA post internships on Dezeen occasionally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plucks Gutter)
    OMA post internships on Dezeen occasionally.
    yes, they do. you are allowed to go and work for free there for six months in their model shop. its a funny sort of intership - they don't pay you (other than towards living expenses) but they expect you to be a **** hot model-maker already.

ReputationRep:
    is that a model-making kinda job? interesting!..haha... i'll take a peek on that model-making job..hee.. thanks for the infos anyways! im intend to do in small scale firms rather than the renown one..anymore suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    MVRDV
    UN Studio
    Wiel Arets
    Mecanoo
    Eric Van Egeraat
    Neutelings Riedijk
    OMA

are some well known offices off the top of my head.

I'm not sure you'd want that model making job to be honest - but if you want to apply for an OMA internship you can do so via their website.

ReputationRep:
    My friend did his year out at OMA. You can apply for ieste or erasmus money towards your expenses for some European internships. He didn't get much money and he spent the entire year doing resin models but he got to do it all over the world. It looks really good on your cv and the office help him out with projects still, the tutors aren't really sure how to put down his work now lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.