Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think TSR is Left Wing or Right Wing? watch

• View Poll Results: TSR. Left or Right leaning?
    Right Wing.
    43.70%
    Left Wing.
    56.30%

ReputationRep:
    It's 60/40 in favour of the left. All the [most notible] right wingers are nut jobs like KickFlip and one-post-wonder-trolls, rather than sensible moderates like myself unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Well HE students are generally left wing, since not having a clue about life and spending three years drinking tends to mess with your brains. Don't worry though, about twenty or so years in the work place will teach them some common sense and they will look back and realise just how foolish they were in their youths.
    'I actually thought taxing the bejesus out of the rich and spending it on the public sector was a sound economic plan? Wow I must have been a douche,' they will reminisce to each other.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.