Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so im doing AS aqa physics. i find it quite difficult and ive got a unit 1 mock on friday! does anyone know any good websites that are like study guides? or summaries? because i wont learn anything just reading out the text book!

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack_wills)
    so im doing AS aqa physics. i find it quite difficult and ive got a unit 1 mock on friday! does anyone know any good websites that are like study guides? or summaries? because i wont learn anything just reading out the text book!

thanks!
    The best thing to do with this course is just do the little summary questions and the exam style ones after each topic. When you get stuck look back over the topic and see if you can work out the answer after rereading it. Its the only way to really learn it.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.antonine-education.co.uk/...n_contents.htm

This websites not bad

ReputationRep:
    urgh i know, just gotta work through it.

thank you for the website

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 30, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.