Turn on thread page Beta

Back pain whilst leaning over my desk to write/ study watch

ReputationRep:
    When I use my desk I find myself leaning over my books to study & write etc

I know I should sit up straight but it's not practicable.. and even then I still have to tilt my head down towards to books..

Anybody know where I can get anything to prevent this? like something on a 45 degree angle that I can put my writing paper on so it's not facing perpendicular to my eye sight if that makes sense..

ReputationRep:
    A book chair and an angled desk? Exercises to strengthen shoulder and back? :dontknow: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    A book chair and an angled desk? Exercises to strengthen shoulder and back? :dontknow: :p:
    Thanks.. I didn't know what a book chair was called! Knew they existed but didn't know the name!

Any idea what u wud call something that makes a section of the desk on an angle? I know we used to have them back at school in graphic design

PS nice sig :]

ReputationRep:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bookchair-St...1516662&sr=1-4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleak Lemming)
    Thanks.. I didn't know what a book chair was called! Knew they existed but didn't know the name!

Any idea what u wud call something that makes a section of the desk on an angle? I know we used to have them back at school in graphic design

PS nice sig :]
    Thanks. I'm not sure what that's called, but you could probably buy a cheap large flat piece of wooden board and stick something underneath it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    Thanks. I'm not sure what that's called, but you could probably buy a cheap large flat piece of wooden board and stick something underneath it. :p:

With a wet dish cloth under it.. that's what all the tv chefs do to stop their chopping boards from sliding?? lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.