Report 16 years ago
http://212.219.48.235/cgi-bin/image6...=1075304727749

there's not much left of my snowman now
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wow, in the space of a few minutes the hole place is filled with snow! Holy cow! It's brilliant. Well, I'm off with my litle brother to play in the snow! Bye!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Wow, in the space of a few minutes the hole place is filled with snow! Holy cow! It's brilliant. Well, I'm off with my litle brother to play in the snow! Bye!
oh it's not fair! There was about ten seconds of falling snow in london, which didn't even reach the ground. That's all we had Nevermind, we still had great fun last year when it settled very nicely. We had three snowmen in our backyard
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
oh it's not fair! There was about ten seconds of falling snow in london, which didn't even reach the ground. That's all we had Nevermind, we still had great fun last year when it settled very nicely. We had three snowmen in our backyard
It might still happen for you. I'm i london, though not in the centre of london. I had all but given up on therebeing any more snow today, but waswell proven wrong!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
we got snow!!!!!! HURRAH It's still going! like a blizzard wohoo!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
It might still happen for you. I'm i london, though not in the centre of london. I had all but given up on therebeing any more snow today, but waswell proven wrong!
ok it's snowing...but it's raining too
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
ok it's snowing...but it's raining too
We've got no rain so far, and as there's no sunlight, no sun to melt all the snow!
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
godammit that is the last time i walk home in a blizzard. typing takes 3 times as long wen u cant feel ur fingers.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just had a snowball fight with my sister a long our road- am wet, cold, but had fun. Though the snow was actually pretty hard *goes off to check her eye*
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Just had a snowball fight with my sister a long our road- am wet, cold, but had fun. Though the snow was actually pretty hard *goes off to check her eye*
Everyone is gloating about the snow, and the fun they've had, whilst in london the streets are barely covered in it...
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That doesn't compare to an intercollegial snowball war. First it was us Aedians having a "playful" fight in one of our quads. But then we got invaded by Oriel. Suffice to say we easily conquered them. Oriel and ChCh then made an alliance with Oriel and proceeded to Pembroke and "whooped their ass" to borrow an american phrase. Oriel then left to go and conquer Someone Else, probably Merton, while we just had fights among ourselves. we then got invaded by hordes of barbarians, namely Pembroke, Corpus Christy and some others. And as there were only a few of us remaining when they attacked, we were sorely beaten.

for those of you without the bloodlust gene, here are some pretty pictures of Christ Church in the snow:

Tom Quad
The Hall
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
for those of you without the bloodlust gene, here are some pretty pictures of Christ Church in the snow:

Tom Quad
The Hall
they are beautiful, where is it?
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
That doesn't compare to an intercollegial snowball war. First it was us Aedians having a "playful" fight in one of our quads. But then we got invaded by Oriel. Suffice to say we easily conquered them. Oriel and ChCh then made an alliance with Oriel and proceeded to Pembroke and "whooped their ass" to borrow an american phrase. Oriel then left to go and conquer Someone Else, probably Merton, while we just had fights among ourselves. we then got invaded by hordes of barbarians, namely Pembroke, Corpus Christy and some others. And as there were only a few of us remaining when they attacked, we were sorely beaten.

Tom Quad
The Hall
quite picturesque
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)

Tom Quad
The Hall
i was going to come up to oxford to visit a friend but it looks like that is out of the window
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
they are beautiful, where is it?
its our main quad (the tower you see is is Tom tower) in Christ Church, oxford.
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
'The Big Freeze' has finally reached Plymouth, 'tis snowing at quite a rate.
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
SNOWIN IN MANCHESTER!!!

xxx
Falguni
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well I live in north west london and it started snowing here at 5pm but it stopped a while ago. A nice covering though nowhere near as much next year. Just wondering now if i'll be able to get the tube into uni tommorrow...
Pegasus
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I opened the curtains today, expecting to see some sort of apocalypse, only to be blinded by the sun...
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
'The Big Freeze' has finally reached Plymouth, 'tis snowing at quite a rate.
36 minutes later, it's stopped - without a flake having lain.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
30.43%
No (14)
60.87%
Don't know (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads