Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Peninsula dentistry. . 2011 /2012 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What could they be discussing that they haven't in the last 5 meetings???...I just hope the wait will be worth while for every1.

ReputationRep:
    i might ring them again tomorrow they will probably tell me something different x

ReputationRep:
    any news guys? x

ReputationRep:
    Nothing yet
    Gonna give them a ring later on today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abdulazizi)
    Nothing yet
    Gonna give them a ring later on today.
    let us know what the situation is please.

Called liverpool today and they are beginning to look at applications now, interviews n rejections will be sent out in the next few weeks

ReputationRep:
    Just rang...the lady said they had the advisory meetin yday...but the systems haven't been updated yet sooooooo....we should hear from them anytime this week.

ReputationRep:
    Just rang...the lady said they had the advisory meetin yday...but the systems haven't been updated yet sooooooo....we should hear from them anytime this week.
    Thanks for letting us know. Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Startin to get real nervous now...everytime I receive an email..heart drops.

ReputationRep:
    just spoke to them too. they will be updating track, then we should receive the letters in the next couple of days.

They have had a delay with the computer system for some reason but its ok now, so it looks like it will be this week . . eeekk! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dental tech)
    just spoke to them too. they will be updating track, then we should receive the letters in the next couple of days.

They have had a delay with the computer system for some reason but its ok now, so it looks like it will be this week . . eeekk! xxx
    AARRRGGGHHHHH !! bricking it now fingers crossed everyone if anyone hears back please update on here before u celebrate please hehe

ReputationRep:
    S**ts just got real....soo nervous yet at the same time soo excited...lol..inshallah it'll be good news for everyone. I doubt that we'll hear from them today....looks like tomorrows the day, arrg another sleepless night.

Good luck peeps

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=abdulazizi;36156637]S**ts just got real....soo nervous yet at the same time soo excited...lol QUOTE]

am the same I want to know too but dnt want the rejection but think it will be thursday before we find out and late afternoon like the med applicants.

ReputationRep:
    yeah but with rejections by email first maybe

ReputationRep:
    yehhh think rejections will be first because track takes longer to update than the emails being sent out.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm it'll be crazy couple of days...btw have u guys had any offers\rejections

ReputationRep:
    its been a crazy month, im sure they said mid-January!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarabds)
    its been a crazy month, im sure they said mid-January!
    Hehe that's true...I suppose no pain no gain and Peninsula seem to have taken it as a challenge loll.

Is Pen is ur 1st choice?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Peninsula and Liverpool, for the Grad entry programme, and Liverpool is taking it's own time to get back, and of course waiting for Peninsula, as if I don't :confused:know what the outcome would be, I was skating on thin ice throughout that interview.....that's if there was ice at all!! I just want to find out and move on! What about you Abdul re: offers/ rejections/ interviews??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Africancowboy)
    I've applied to Peninsula and Liverpool, for the Grad entry programme, and Liverpool is taking it's own time to get back, and of course waiting for Peninsula, as if I don't :confused:know what the outcome would be, I was skating on thin ice throughout that interview.....that's if there was ice at all!! I just want to find out and move on! What about you Abdul re: offers/ rejections/ interviews??
    I'm still waitin to hear from Aberdeen and Liverpool grad entry who r really takin their time but havent recieved rejectin from them yet soo still hoping.

I feel the same mate...not a very good IV for me either but then again we dont know what they r looking for so we really cant judge, but am sure they know how nerve rackin it is to have 3 lifeless faces starin at you lol...Dont lose hope mate as am sure you'll recieve good news...we'll have to wait and see.

ReputationRep:
    painful agonising wait this is!!! Hoping we all get a lovely bunch of offers ... but for the meantime= eek!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2012
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.