Turn on thread page Beta

What are your opinions on sleazebags/perverts? watch

Announcements

I.e. guys who even when not drunk openly check girls out on the street. Guys who don't need drink to grind up on *****es in clubds and touch their arses. I'm that type of guy. I love girls and sex, and i don't want to hide it. I openly tell girls i think they are ****ing pretty and that i would like to get to know them some more. Isn't a desired trait in guys ... honesty? I'm honest. I'm not the only one. The wave of feminism has created emasculated men who are slaves to the pussy. BUT WE ARE FIGHTING BACK. AND WHEN WE FIGHT BACK, WE WILL TAKE OUR SHARE OF THE SNATCH!

ReputationRep:
    I thought everyone checks out girls on the street, how can any guy not, that doesn't instantly make you a pervert

ReputationRep:
    For some reason this reminded me of this:

(Original post by a_t)
    I thought everyone checks out girls on the street, how can any guy not, that doesn't instantly make you a pervert
    trusay, but do you look them in the eyes too? And point at their cleavage?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.schooloftroll.com/weenie.htm

ReputationRep:
    I'll get the rohyphnol; you get the rope and video camera.

ReputationRep:
    Because girls don't perv on guys right? FYI, looking at the bum, crotch and abs still counts as perving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Bruv, I take pics :smug:

You're going to get yourself in trouble. One day one of those girls might murder you.

ReputationRep:
    I was hit on by older guys since I was 14 - which was VERY disturbing. Now I'm slightly older and must say it's flattering but I wouldn't get serious with that sort of guy - I would keep away as to me it shows lack of manners which is never nice

ReputationRep:
    I.e. guys who even when not drunk openly check girls out on the street. Guys who don't need drink to grind up on *****es in clubds and touch their arses. I'm that type of guy. I love girls and sex, and i don't want to hide it. I openly tell girls i think they are ****ing pretty and that i would like to get to know them some more. Isn't a desired trait in guys ... honesty? I'm honest. I'm not the only one. The wave of feminism has created emasculated men who are slaves to the pussy. BUT WE ARE FIGHTING BACK. AND WHEN WE FIGHT BACK, WE WILL TAKE OUR SHARE OF THE SNATCH!

Pahahah! Says the anonymous guy. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of looking them in the eye?

ReputationRep:
    Makes me want to become a lesbian just to deprive men like you of snatch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sashari)
    I was hit on by older guys since I was 14 - which was VERY disturbing. Now I'm slightly older and must say it's flattering but I wouldn't get serious with that sort of guy - I would keep away as to me it shows lack of manners which is never nice
    yeah i agree its flattering and what not and a guy like that (who is so open to telling girls what they think about their bodies) is not really dating material but great for a nice ego boost

i wouldnt call someone like that a sleezebag, theres nothing wrong with looking girls do it all the time and any girl that denys it is lying

ReputationRep:
    yeah its all at the arse! I've crossed roads unnecessarily to walk behind an arse! were not perves were admiring their artwork! if they didn't want us to look they'd wear baggy clothes!

sometimes the attention can be flattering, but otherwise when they come on too strong and are all over you it can be a quite creepy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sashari)
    Do you look older than your age? Normal guys aren't going to hit on anybody that looks like a little girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManAbout)
    Do you look older than your age? Normal guys aren't going to hit on anybody that looks like a little girl.
    I reallllly hope I do haha

<Snip>
    Checking out a girl doesn't make you a pervert, saying a girl is pretty also doesn't make you a pervert nor is saying you want to get to know them some more... now grabbing random ass when out and about and saying you want to **** them makes you a pervert

Or have I completely missed the point?

ReputationRep:
    Attention is always flattering. However, constant staring and pointing is just disturbing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManAbout)
    The trouble is, there are plenty of not-so-normal sleazy guys out there. I got hit on for the first time when I was about 12 or 13 and I had a mouthful of rainbow braces so there is no way I looked vaguely legal.

Anyways OP, checking someone out is fine somewhat subtly is fine. Groping or making obscene comments is not. Common sense, no?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.