Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all! Essentially what i'm looking for here is the overall consensus and any advice about my two prospective universities. The courses are as follows;

Sheffield: Law with International Law (4 years)
    UEA: Law with American Law (4 years)

I'm hoping to draw on the wealth of experience that just simply oozes from your cyber presence! haha. Not but seriously, if you've been to any of these uni's attend them or even know anything about them that may be helpful in making my decision, I would sincerely appreciate it!

Just a little info;

Proceeding my Law degree I wish to practice Law in the states as a commercial barrister. I am aware of different qualifying bar's from different states also. My heart is set on America. I'm currently in my last year of college, fast approaching my exams

Thanks guys/girls!

ReputationRep:
    sheffield. don't go to uni there but it's my hometown. great place, brand new accomodation and library buildings, and just a really really fun place to be a student.

ReputationRep:
    Can you not go to America in your 3rd year with Sheffield?

I declined Sheffield because I didn't think I'd make the offer I really liked the prospect of International Law. However, I have no problems going on to do European Law at UEA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High As A Kite)
    Can you not go to America in your 3rd year with Sheffield?
    Yes you can It's in Wisconsin I believe. And sorry to hear that :/ What did you achieve in the end?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.